China perception

Do people in your cunt love China?
Looks like Africans are the only ones that like them.

Attached: 17632172317832.png (602x586, 391.24K)

They're in for a surprise when China shows up to collect debts

>Looks like Africans are the only ones that like them.
Never heard of Southeast Asia?
t. Southeast Asian

Really? Aren't these countries pissed about what the Chinoids are doing in the South China sea?

Flips have a very complicated relationship with Chinkdom. On one hand they dislike the fact that Chinks encroach on Philippine maritime territory. On the other hand, Pin*ys consume chinkshit by the boatload and the country is the land's top trading partner (just look at what most people have for Phones).

On one hand, Flips will condemn Chinese politics, its Communist leaders, and authoritarian government, but when their favorite pet patron- sorry- politician sucks tremendous Chinese dick (as they usually do, for money), they'll change their tune.

Case in point: our current clown president and his dumbass base.

Attached: Bongcuck Marcos.png (1373x853, 730.67K)

It's split between ethnicities and countries.
Cambodia and Laos are basically puppet states of China. SEAsian Chinese either strongly support China or strongly despise it (I am the latter).

People in my cunt, not really.
Me personally? Oh yeah.

Attached: Yazavce.png (256x256, 66.99K)

What happened to Duerte

His term is finished. You can only serve one 6-year term as President of the Philippines. After that you can't be reelected anymore.

They get college instruction for free. I've met many African engineers getting their degrees in Beijing. One of them met his (italian) wife there then he moved here.

China is the future what happened in america today is backsliding to almost developing world status.

People here hate China and possibility even Chinese people. They'll always that "we hate the government not the people". But then proceed to say that every single Chinese person is brainwashed and has no independent thought of their own.

Lmao, this is a good thing. Now the African horde can migrate to China instead. The West suuuuuucks, just trust me ok

How do chinese and black africans offspring look like?

We would be loving them if it wasn't for disputes. People here hate US and UK.

>black africans
Just say Africans

But I'm not black.

Same as this chudWhenever I shill for China on Pol I feel the need for a memeflag cuz I don't wanna be misinterpreted as my country's whole opinion

Why does your "people here" just sound like 4channers...??

I for one welcome out new Sino economic overlords, better them than the Americans or fucking worse yet the Spaniards

Probably because a ton of 4channers are Americans or American allies. I can confirm what he's saying; both liberals and conservatives hate China for various reasons.

I just hope those poor africans finally go woke on the Fre*ch

I'm pretty sure it's due to your msms and not Any Forums
But it's probably the same anyway.
Mind if I ask, is it just Chinese specifically? Or do you group all of us in one?

>What is the IMF

>brutal drug war
>President Bongbong

Attached: 54c.jpg (500x333, 26.94K)

I HATE THE CCP I HATE THE CCP

No, everyone in my workplace constantly jokes about chinks eating dogs.

>I'm pretty sure it's due to your msms and not Any Forums
I thought you were asking why average Americans sounded like 4channers. Yeah all our media, msm and otherwise, hates China.
>Mind if I ask, is it just Chinese specifically? Or do you group all of us in one?
Definitely just China. There are a lot of Vietnamese, Filipinos and Koreans in the US and so even the dumbest Americans generally know the difference. Most have good experiences with them unlike the Chinese who are exceptionally rude as both tourists and immigrants. Also a lot of American fawn over countries like Japan, Mongolia, and Thailand for their culture.