/brit/

aquatic edition

Attached: B7C33A5D-7517-4FE0-98B8-4E236E1AB837.jpg (1080x1350, 303.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sporus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elagabalus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>toilberg begging for donations for blacks with sickle cell disease
yeah, DONT think i'll be donating to that
not my problem if theyre predisposed to it

same energy

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 146.05K)

yank leftypol shoving his pregnant gf down the stairs

SFW SFW THESE ARE MALE TITTIES SFW

Attached: 1653370782187.png (375x209, 162.35K)

Anonymous 06/24/22(Fri)15:39:37 No.166817827▶
>Earlier, we were telling you about the Twitter silence from Boris Johnson's Cabinet following the by-election losses.
>Now Culture Secretary - and avid Johnson supporter - Nadine Dorries has tweeted to say the twin defeats are a reminder that the government must be "relentless in cracking on with the job of delivering".

she is simply crackers

funny how the focus group results still say 'get on with the job' is a popular phrase with boomers.

just come to the realisation that fat pizza is the australian equivalent of trailer park boys

amazing that if you slapped these mishappen moobs on to some 2/10 slampig you virgins would be whooping hollering and yodelling. get a grip virgins jesus fucken christ

toilberg macht frei

>tfw 18 stone

Attached: 1656067145335.jpg (743x1204, 190.05K)

Nadine Dorries only has a job because she regularly chokes on BoJo's willy.

my crypto portfolio is back up 30% the last couple of days. the bullrun is back on

*runs at you at full speed from across the bar, raises my leg and kicks you in the face so hard that I knock out several of your teeth*

vile

Attached: IMG_DB68ADC40EAB-1.jpg (958x1118, 550.57K)

>job application asks for personal statement of "preferably no more than 1 side of A4 and a maximum of 2 sides of A4"
>write 1.5 sides of A4 in word because there is absolutely no way I can fit that shit in a single page if I want to match all the criteria in the job description
>paste it into online application
>it converts it into their own format
so then WHAT was the point in asking me to limit the length if they're going to use their own format and I have no idea what they consider a side of A4
I hope they don't mind it and actually read all of it

me flawlessly dismantling rorke's arguments

Attached: dance3.webm (576x1024, 973.59K)

Some cheeky cunt has just called me on a friday asking to put a meeting in the diary for 4:30 today

Absolutely despise toildrones

they've got it for malaria yeh?
t. uni drop out

Hey, Britain! What's up with all the foreigners? It's like you guys can't even make your own babies anymore! Ha ha, losers!

cool lsd tits

god i'd fuck her
fuck her youknowwhere
that's right
the VAGINA

bbc news app loves sending out alerts whenever something happens in america that doesn't effect me or anyone i know in any way

Because the HR manager doesn't want to read through reams and reams of shite

i expect the femoids of london to protest in response to the yank abortion stuff, vile americanised slags

DON'T WORRY THE "AI" THEY USE WILL BE SURE TO SCAN IT AND LOOK FOR THE KEY WORDS

if the foetus isn't a baby, why is it illegal to kcik a woman in the pregnant belly? checkmate atheists.

*Vine boom sound effect*

>visiting the yank gf next month
>she says she's too scared to have sex now thanks to the supreme court decision

thanks a lot drumpfberg

Attached: 1629834514234.webm (640x800, 188.22K)

most british youth are yankified weirdos

they think you cant have sex until 18

How can all these jobs have 500 applicants from India
what the fucking hell is going on
they don't even live here

Attached: 1655530545810.jpg (1080x1061, 186.8K)

Mental how absolutely biased they are towards one particular viewpoint when it comes to anything American, too.

The BBC are supposed to be impartial and yet they can't help but signal their seething disdain for any even mildly socially conservative policy that comes out of America. As if they think 100% of British people are pro-abortion so they don't have to bother accounting for diversity of viewpoints on that issue.

Now, they think only 18 year olds can have sex with 18 year olds.

*taps the headline*

this is the brexit you voted for lad.

Attached: 1650566426316.png (658x394, 31.29K)

hi sirs, pls give visa for me make masala

how do i make the fan not heat the room up? it's cooler where it's pointed but everywhere else is hotter, do i need to close the window or something?

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 36.32K)

fun fact: Nero (the 5th roman emperor) did this, it ended up killing the baby AND his wife
but because he was half poofter he had his male slave Sporus castrated, made to dress up in pretty dresses and make up, called him by his wife's name, fucked the shit out of him, ordered the patrician ladies to treat him as if he was one of their own, domestically abused him,

Quite a gross story

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sporus

king shit

I’ll be piping her lad

understandable why they don't want to read more than 2 pages but why not allow me to upload it as a word document if they put in a page limit? I have no idea if my 1.5 pages becomes 3 pages in their software
lets hope the AI is on my side...haha...

christian slander, nero did nothing wrong

so this is the power of the femboy fetish?

knob smells like prawn cocktail crisps

ice cubes in a bowl of water in front of it x

hoping there might be some american riots to watch tonight but as it's a faggy women's issue I'm imagining it'll mostly just be chanting and sign holding aka nothing worth watching

Mate stop being so autistic. If the software it uploads it to displays it in pages and it's over 2, then obviously cut it down, otherwise you're fine.

Jesus wept it's a shock some of you are even able to tie your own shoelaces in the morning

nothing wrong with one beer a day if you dont mind farting

I read that Supreme Court opinion and it was right. Abortion should not be a federal issue because the states themselves all have different ideas on when to abort. Nail in the tiny coffin was when it said a viable fetus changes based on what state you are in. A 22 week old premature birth in California would likely survive whereas the same baby born in Wyoming wouldn't purely on the healthcare available in the state.

there was another Roman Emperor, 200 years later when Rome was in a state of decline, who was a Femboy himself: Elagabalus

Murdered at the age of 18 alongside his mother because nobody wanted a tranny emperor.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elagabalus

>gf tells me about her friend having a one night stand recently and the guy came on her face
>me knowing this girl was shy, expresses surprise that she let a one night stand do that
>gf responds, idk one night stands are different, you sort of let them do what they want

/brit/ told me trannies were created in 2012 but nero was making them in the 60s