Should i move to Poland ?

>growing economy
>catholic mentality like that of 50 years ago.
>no inmigrants or brownoids
>there aren't unmeployment
>literally no crime while here is increasing every day
>good future
it's literally the paradise

Attached: Flag_of_Poland_(with_coat_of_arms).svg.png (2560x1600, 195.87K)

Kill yourself

>what too much Any Forums does to a mf

why ? i just want to move to poland

My polish coworkers say the same.

I would never move from Croatia but France or Poland are my only tolerable destinations.

Attached: 1654680854725.jpg (1420x2013, 609.68K)

>should i move to Poland ?

Uh...you are brown.
I remember once in Poland they attacked an Argentinian guy because he looked Arab.

>growing economy
bubble
religious affiliation in ages 16-30 is around 18%
5 milion ukrainian monkeys and hordes of pajeets and central asians
true but wages are so low that you gotta bunk with your parents well into your 20s and that's with a college degree
skyrocketing thanks to ukrainian "refugees"
>good future
bleak outlook

Is it easy to hoop up an Oxanka in Polska nowadays?

Please come to poland and FUCK our men

You forgot some major drawbacks
>have to live among p*les
>have to speak p*lish
>have to live in p*land

Polish people are utterly attrocious especially the young ones and women, they are so posh and passive aggressive and feel like they are so smart and expert in everything.

And the country is pretty boring

You mean ukrainkas? you have to be pretty rich

>seething germs on this thread again

Attached: 1655052528004.png (1259x1125, 300.74K)

Sad

should i move to poland?
>funny angry posters
>i could post with a polish flag
>women are sluts
>i hate my life

>No immigrants or brownoids
Until you move there

Is there a lot of men ukrainians coming with the refugees?

Oh boy.

>growing economy
It's literally a bubble. We only started to have any sort of meaningful progress after we started sucking momey out of EU, then our politicians started shitting on Europe before becoming good boys again after starting to support Ukraine despite the fact we don't have the... friendliest history.
Fuck off. Polish Catholics SUCK. Priests have way too much power and essentially gather cults of old people that give them tons of money and fanatically defend them whenever one of them does something bad, like molest a kid. Also catholic priests love meddling in politics and use sunday masses as a way to spread propaganda to old people and rural region folks.
Yeah we didn't get many imigrants, at least that
Who the fuck told you that? Go on a 5 minute walk in any major city and you'll get approached by some guy asking for 5 zloty, and you'll see hobos drinking away under most stores
lol... that is all.
>good future
Our future is either getting wiped the fuck out once actual war serious war starts in europe or our economy just fucking imploding, especially with the skyrocketing inflation and gas prices.

Stay in your cunt.

I see quite a lot of men, but suprisingly I don't see that much ukrainians as I would expect, sure they are but they aren't overwhelming

How come they let them go instead of staying to fight?

women are princess type mentality whores where they expect a lot from you, I wouldn't recommend plus they feel and act left wing

you will be beat up because they think you are a nafri (you look identical to muslims you see)

They probably bribed ukrainian border guards or used other tricks. Ukraine is like the most corrupt and least functioning state in Europe.

Yes, please come and impregnate my sister. She's studying Spanish philology and loves Spanish men

ignore all polish disinfo in this thread they simply do not want people stealing their ukranian slut refugees (we got some too and i can confirm this is also being done in berlin)

i'm just fucking around. it seems impossible to learn polish and i would never immigrate somewhere i couldn't speak/write the language near native level because i would be even more of an outsider

They got some nerve talking like some heroes by saying stuff " the fate of europe and the world depends on us"
What a load of rubbish.

>le shithole is actually based meme
i fucking hate every western european with passion

Cringe, my city is literred with pro-ukrainian billboards and woke propaganda like "I accept everyone but... There is no but! This is a city ofequality" and other shit that makes me want to kms.

they let all the jews go before they could be drafted :D

>"I accept everyone but... There is no but! This is a city ofequality
lmao, tell the people who made this if they would accept Syrian refugees.

Yes. My city is run by pro-german left-wing party and wins every election, I guess this is city-sponsored ad, or some soros-funded organization.

nothing is impossible. Polish is easier to read than english.

>no it's a shithole don't move here
this means it's very good and they dont want people finding out and moving there

Also you need just basics because you can communicate in english, but with older people some polish would be helpful you don't need to be fluent.

Poland and Colombia sound pretty similar. Both kneecapped themselves massively after taking in "refugees" at the behest of washington.

can you mongols stop convincing people with triple your income to move here? i would like to be able to afford a house one day

All Spains should move to Poland and exterminate locals

people would always know i am an outsider though. funny accent or incorrect speech, not having the depth of language to discuss complex subjects. i'm already a loser outside the mainstream in america i can only imagine it being worse with barriers like that. besides, i'm poor and uneducated so i can't leave this place.

polish women go crazy for americans even if they're white t. white american who slays every time i go to poland

Russia will turn them into a nuclear wasteland soon, i'd go as far away from pooland if i were you

Test