South Korea to increase max working hours from 52 hours to 92 hours a week

>Minister of Employment and Labor Lee Jeong-sik announced on the 23rd, “We will review a reasonable total management unit plan, such as allowing the extended working hours currently managed on a weekly basis to be managed on a monthly basis through a labor-management agreement.”
>Minister Lee explained, “Korea is the only country among major advanced countries to manage overtime on a weekly basis.
Does this happen in your country?

Attached: 캡처.png (1218x926, 577.41K)

Where does it write 92?
Nowhere.
It clearly says that you can have a max amount of overhours every month insteed of every weak.

I think you are full of shit.

It's currently 52/52/52/52/18(0.375*52) and the sum is 52*4=226.
40/40/40/40/14(0.375*40), the sum = 174, 226-174=52.
now, 40+52=92.

So it's 92 hours a week at maximum.

Why did you retards elect him?

that's fucked, but in an economic point of view will this be worth it?

They want to do the same here too and increase the age until you get pension to 70 kek.

윤석열 뽑지말라 했잖아 씨발련들아

>92 hour work week
What ethnicity will the legal citizens of South Korea be in 50 years?

그럼 누구 뽑음?

>now, 40+52=92.

I can't follow why it suddenly is 40+52.

There's this great ancient Chinese saying for you, OP.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 101.12K)

Do you honestly believe the generations from millennial and onwards will EVER be allowed to retire?
Pensions are a scam and should unironically be abolished.

I work like 50 hours a week part-time. What’s the problem with hustling?

is the female cult still in charge?

The right-wing incels voted for him. The same type of people who voted for Trump.

I don’t, I know the demographic reality of Germany and I know that the Muslims them keep importing will never work. This cunt is done.

I thought all muslims been already genocided here.

Koreans like working. Stop trying to apply western cultural norms to foreign countries.

isn't it already an awful workaholic hellhole?

ok you suffer in south korea

not my problem

People live longer, people work longer.
Based. Age based pension system should be abolished. Work for as long as your health permits, if you want to retire early do it on your own dime.
Anecdotaly speaking, I know a guy who is 72, he still works 4 weeks a day. Physical job. At his age he's in a better shape than most 40 year olds in this country. If he like two weeks off he starts complaining of all kinds of joint stiffness and pains. OTH my girlfriends mother ran herself into a heart attack at the age of 56. She is now unable to work and will have to deal with a whole another layer of bullshit for years, to get government handoutsof, instead of being able to "retire".

40 hours a week : 40/40/40/40/14 (0.375 week * 40)
52 hours a week, before : 52/52/52/52/18 (0.375 week * 52)
52 hours a week and 92 hours a week at maximum: 40+52(=12+12+12+12+4)/40/40/40/14

>people live longer
They don't if they work 92 hours per week. That shit is enough to drop the average lifespan by a goddamn decade.

>he still works 4 weeks a day.
If I where to work 4 weeks a day I would do it.
Like just take the rest of the month off lel.

It doesn even make sense what you are saying.
>52 hours a week and 92 hours a week at maximum
Nowhere there is the number 92.

>It clearly says that you can have a max amount of overhours every month instead of every weak.
As you said, now you can "have" a maximum amount of 52 overhours in every month, not 12 overhours every week.
Employers can just decide to go with 92/40/40/40/14 in order to deal with "crunch season" or whatever

You WILL work 100 hours a week
And you WILL be happy

If you unironically believe this you should look up the demographic voting statistics

>52 hours a week and 92 hours a week at maximum
Typo.
*>52 hours a "month" and 92 hours a week at maximum

It's the same as it was just more felxible to distribute.

You're stupid, full of shit and a crybaby.

>Pensions are a scam and should unironically be abolished.
Based. Old cunts that got their share during the easy times want me to pay them so I can retire at 80 if I don't die first? Kek

It's midsummer, you understand. It's a miracle I can form sentences at all.

>It's midsummer, you understand.
No I don't. I think you're full of shit too.

Soulless, go outside Hans, light a bonfire, have a beer
>full of shit
Ask away if you have any questions

>It's the same as it was just more flexible to distribute.
>You're stupid, full of shit and a crybaby.
9 to 8.5 (which should be 9 to 5 in decent society) becomes 9 to 3 am but yeah i'm obviously a manbaby

I wish there was an easier way but the way the pension system (and our entire system) is structured is based on post war growth. A demographic shift as its happening in the entire world will cause any snowball pension system to fail because there won't be enough money anymore.
I'm not willing to pay for boomers, those greedy cunts ruined enough already with their lifestyle.

And then you can't do overhours for the rest of the month.
So what's your fucking problem.

40 is ok in 5x8 format and great in 4x10 format as you have one more day off.
60 in 6x10 is not really ok and is borderline unbearable in most real work jobs.
5x12 is only for security guards and such low action jobs with no money, clients and shut involved.
7x13 and 4x24 is something I personally have done for months at two different jobs and it's counterproductive.
You make mistakes, you don't have enough personal time so you bring toothbrush or shaving machine to work, you lash out at clients and co-workers.
It's garbage for not the worker and everyone else. And unsustainable.

>i'm obviously a manbaby
yes stop crying leftist scum

I don't to die from karoshi

Yoon won
Get over it

Attached: 1656082124959.png (643x1242, 128.68K)

More work = less children.
If S. Korea was already doomed this will be another nail in the coffin.

If you have to do overhours you have the same anount of work anyway.
I would rather waste a week doing all insteed of ruining my whole month.