Did you know that in UK companies can legally nag and frighten people who don't use their services?

Did you know that in UK companies can legally nag and frighten people who don't use their services?
bbctvlicence.com/

Attached: 1643312626700.png (634x618, 644.02K)

kek they also scare some poor grandmas that "detector vans" will detect whether they have TVs in their homes

how can you not get schizophrenia in the UK? lmao

Attached: 1627959043591.png (372x112, 85.21K)

Just ignore those fags. I have NEVER paid TV license in UK for 5+ years since I got my own place and nothing has ever happened

>bongs unironically have a big black cock license

Attached: 653ztm9yjtg31.jpg (559x423, 14.78K)

Who even has a tv in 2022?

boomers

You don't actually need a TV licence to own a TV, only to watch live broadcasts (which could be on any device).
The threatening letters don't make that clear though; they want you to misunderstand and pay for something you don't need.

>tfw you wake up one morning to find the telly licence man breathily heavily at the foot of your bed

Attached: 1372959001352.jpg (241x228, 7.92K)

I do. It's connected to my PC for when I want to watch YT or play vidya from the couch.

We also have the tv loicense stupidity, but the condition is that you pay for it if you just own any kind of device that could potentially be used to watch public tv or radio, including your car stereo, phone, laptop or PC.

We had this too until it became part of tax. They argued that if you had a receiver of any kind you had to pay. So you'd have to pick apart the TV to be legal but people just made sure the TV could not be seen from any window if they wanted to evade it.

Literally just ignore them lmao it's scaremongering rubbish.
Never paid for a tv licence for 7 years since I don't watch tv.

>Need information in another language?
>Provide English information on how to access information in foreign language

>need this in a more accessible format?
>Neither Braille nor large print are provided

Are brits out of mind? Are they trolling? Do they have a license to troll?

Someone put in a FoI request about these and the BBC admitted that they have 6 of these supposed vans for the whole country of 70 million people.

>Pole is obsessed with BBC
unsurprising

>tfw tv license inspection day on my street tomorrow
Lads, it's over for me

hide your TV to the basement fast

At least you can ditch the payment. In Germany you go to jail for not paying the monthly 18€ for state TV.

Did you know you can literally tell them to fuck off and there's nothing they can do about it?

British grannies didn't and had their money extorted

It's written on the paper so now if you don't pay they can say they warned you and it's your fault not their.

The TV company or the nigger dick wasn't mentioned not even once in the OP. Does education and literacy not exist in worst korea?