Do thirdoids really?

Do thirdoids really?

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-083601.png (407x409, 229.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

idiva.com/work-life/balancing-act/surat-police-bans-cake-smearing-on-face-birthday-bumps-public-celebration-of-birthdays/18000225
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, this place is fucked up if you look carefully at it.

Yes.

Attached: cumpleaños.webm (576x1024, 2.46M)

i hate poor people

Attached: geiger counter.gif (334x251, 2.53M)

Shut up you insectoid

All my friends pitched in money and brought a watch for my bday in 8th grade. My dad sold his commuting bike to pay for my laptop. These are the only times I in my life when I cried without being sad.

maybe the food but not the coke, I saw a YouTube documentary on how the Coca Cola company has made their stuff the most popular drink in many 3rd world shitholes by selling it for cheap, causing mass obesity and health issues

We don't really drink coke here unless you have guests over or if it's a party.

wholesome

I hope youre doing good brother, you have good people around you
Poor girl, hope she and her family are doing better

You too my fren. Have a nice weekend.

is India 3rd world though?

We are poor so yeah?

SOVL

do latin americans really
i've seen a lot of these videos bros...

This unironically made me sad. I want to help poor 3rd world kids but there are no charities who won’t steal 99%+ of the money.

does someone have that image of Indian making long ass post on Facebook for buying mac with a photo of him and MacBook inside the shitty house like op's pic?

It's a non European thirdie thing. They banned it here recently because assholes weren't cleaning up after themselves.
idiva.com/work-life/balancing-act/surat-police-bans-cake-smearing-on-face-birthday-bumps-public-celebration-of-birthdays/18000225

Why is she crying? My parents never gave me such a good birthday party. She's actually unaware of how much I suffered for all my life

it's a definition of 3rd world

Most evil American

She's crying because she understands how expensive it was to get her all that.

I unironically think Americans outside the mentally ill people are really nice. They genuinely want to do good but are bumbling idiots and are led by very evil people who exploit them in the name of doing good.

My mother bought me a bike on a loan she had to repay for 24 months and someone stole it a week later

I get it, you're poor.
But why the fuck can't you keep the walls and floors clean?

pure sovl

Where are you seeing coke on op's picture?

i usually got a doughnut for birthday and that was all but still i was happy, children don't need much

Is this expression universal?

Kek. sorry.

Is that her crutch in the back? wtf

Yeah... I got my dad a new phone and he lost it. I'm still paying the emi (loan or whatever it's called in the west) for that.

Most polite Swede

SOVL

I saw a video from Brazil where a few guys did the same thing to their friend in the video except one guy took a crow bar and smashed his friend’s head with it killing him.

actually this is the main difference between first and third world, not just money

Smartest pole

I'm sorry, but seriously, why is it so dirty?

What is that first plate? Pickles and hot dog buns?

I didn’t say he was wrong, it’s like calling out an ugly peron for being ugly, just plain not polite, man. Its not the kids fault.

But everyone can keep things clean, can they not?

Probably hotdog

Couldn't afford good ventilation.
I was a thirdie and lived like this all my young life. It was hell

Depends on what that stain on the wall is. It might not come off easily, and repainting it might be expensive to do if the girl is crying over some soda and what looks like a cake.

>I was a thirdie and lived like this all my young life. It was hell
I'm sorry to hear that.

>Its not the kids fault.
Actually it is the kid's fault. Fuck that stupid child

It's not dirty. Just no upkeep in terms of new paint.

It might be water infiltration

How the fuck do people think it’s a good idea to have children in those conditions anyway?
It’s literally child abuse to have children while your net worth is less than 7 figures