My father is half-German. How do I use this to worm my way back into the EU?

My father is half-German. How do I use this to worm my way back into the EU?

Attached: 1655914789104.jpg (512x470, 65.71K)

Did your dad have German citizenship when you were born?

No. He still doesn't have it now although I know he can apply for it (He was born in England)

Kek. Fuck the EU.

UK seems nicer than Germany desu, I'd stay there

Yes, I agree

OP you should stay in England. Don’t come to the EU. Ever.

The UK is NOT nicer than Germany. It's true both have shitholes but the UK's are more ubiquitous and more pronounced + rural Germany mogs rural UK in every way.
Although I'm guessing you were being ironic anyway.

I lived in France for 2 years, my parents own a property there. I did an exchange trip to Spain for a year for my degree. I've traveled to most of Europe and all of the EU. Fuck you.

Stay in the 51st state of America

socially yes
everything else no

I probably speak more languages than you do too. Hell, I'm probably more German than you are you miserable bastard.

EUropeans how would you stop this angloid from invading the EU

I wasn't being ironic
marginally higher standard of living (which will likely change soon anyway) isn't worth trading in the social autism

i heard german road system was trash, is that true germbros ?

OI YA WANKER JUST APPLY FOR THE CITIZENSHIP INNIT?

I speak German and English, you speak Bangladeshi and English

Chill out pajeet

idk, I can't really compare because I rarely travel abroad and only rarely drive
it seems ok

heh... u brits are the the 51st state of america.... so are canadians... and japanese.... and koreans.... and taiwanese.... and ukrainians..... i bet u feel bad now.....

>i lived in france for 2 years
This should be enough of a reason to not go to the eu. You have alreadye experienced hell on earth

>You have alreadye experienced hell on earth
post the store prices now, leaf

Lower than yours while having no unemployment or terrorism unlike you surrender monkey.

You're better off looking for an Irish relative on your mother's side.
There is probably one.

literally me
i have dual citizenship with ireland