/lang/ - Morse Script Edition

>What language(s) are you learning?
>Share language learning experiences!
>Ask questions about your target language!
>Help people who want to learn a new language!
>Participate in translation challenges or make your own!
>Make frens!

Read this some time:
4chanint.fandom.com/wiki/The_Official_Any Forums_How_to_Learn_A_Foreign_Language_Guide_Wiki

[UPDATED] Totally not a virus, but rather, lots of free books on languages:
Older version:mega.nz/#F!x4VG3DRL!lqecF4q2ywojGLE0O8cu4A
Newer version:mega.nz/folder/INlRkAQC#CthKI9-_kmDNyrOx12Ojbw

Lots of books on linguistics of various kinds, as well as language courses:
mega.nz/#F!Ad8DkLoI!jj_mdUDX_ay-8D9l3-DbnQ

Check this pastebin for plenty of language resources as well as some nice image guides:
pastebin.com/ACEmVqua

Torrents with more resources than you'll ever need for 30 plus languages:
web.archive.org/web/20200316222401/https://yuki.la/t/796928

List of trackers for most language learning packs:
files.catbox.moe/nmrn8x.txt

Ukrainianon's list of commercial courses from rutracker.org:
pastebin.com/3EWMhSPN

Russianon's list of comprehensible input resources:
docs.google.com/document/d/1wXd0V32TjCFsr1-F_en_lA4MI-i7JtyYf26cWLtPRec

Pastebin that archives challenges:
pastebin.com/u/jopiepoliste/1/dMvKSQMw?sort=-name

FAQ U:
>How do I learn a language? What is the best way to learn one? How should I improve on certain aspects?
Read the wiki
>Should I learn lang Y so I can learn lang X?
No
>What is the most useful language?
English (In Morse Code) learnt from Duolingo
>What language should I learn?
Japanese Katakana, Hiragana, and Kanji all in Morse Code

Last Thread:
Old Challenge:
Greener Pastures:

Attached: Morse Code.jpg (1000x923, 122.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1jYZQfv0w02p
youtube.com/watch?v=sll9C4XBYZ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Was it really on page 10?
I posted it a minute ago!

Hey, user. I tried to phonepost earlier to your post but it said I was banned. Anyway, here's my reply:
>how so? what do they look like?
Look up basque people. People from La Rioja will sometimes have slightly similar faces to Basque people.
>why? how different is Castilian culture from Spanish culture?
Castile is the biggest nation in Spain, with or without Andalusia. See the map for reference, it has lost territories and has been split so Castilians don't hold as much power. Certain regions, such as La Mancha, have been given an upper hand (despite it being underdeveloped). People now think that Manchegos are not Castilian, since Leonese are not Castilian. Castile and León, sure two different nations. Castile-La Mancha (notice the hyphen, no conjunction) means that all Manchegos are Castilian, but not all Castilians are Manchegos, people fail to realize this. Castile carried Spain on its back, the fact that most of it is a desolate steppe now is because we grew all the cereal, had a monopoly over sheep farming, and continued to deforest our lands to build ships. All of that was to be forgotten by Spain. I can understand Basques or Catalans for >muh language, but what Castilians have been through is preposterous.

Mi abuela me dijo que su madre le dijo, "La bolsa está buena cuando Cataluña sueña".

Attached: El Caudillo.png (724x1000, 1.16M)

wrong old thread

Attached: 1655919802258.jpg (723x444, 23.03K)

What Italians used to say about Barcelona. "Barcelona és bona si la bossa sona". Sonar, not soñar, but I might also be wrong.

>El presidente del Partido Conservador, Oliver Dowden, ha enviado una carta en la madrugada de este viernes a Johnson en la que anunciaba su dimisión, para intentar realizar un control de daños del golpe electoral.
Can anyone tell me why is it 'anunciaba' instead of 'anunció'? It doesn't look like a case of being interrupted and it isn't a habitual action either.

Thanks. Wrong Old Challenge too by the looks of things. I just searched /lang/ and History crapped that put.
>(¿)Cataluña está buena cuando la bolsa está llena(?)
Maybe it's the other way around - it's been a long time since I last heard it. Queda en paz.

If it was just one sentence saying "I resign", perhaps 'anunció', but if he wrote a long discourse on said resignation, I would presume that 'anunciaba' is more fitting.

Something like that, yeah. Something the Italian merchants use to say when they sold their goods there. I believe it is now used to point out how expensive living in the city can be.
I'm going to look through the RAE grammar manual for an answer, for now, let's just say it's the most natural construction. However, I don't think 'anunció' sounds too bad.

My grandmother referred to it during the relatively recent unrest there. 'Catalonia is (politically) stable when it is well-off' (or the other way around).

GSLbros....

Attached: n-nouns.png (670x145, 26.56K)

Sometimes using one tense or another doesn't really matter. There was something called consecutio temporum in Latin but it's not as strict in Spanish.

Not sure yet, but I believe it is because it is subordinated to the other verb.

vocaroo.com/1jYZQfv0w02p
also why do swedes pronounce their i's like that

Hispanohablantes, ¿hay algunos equivicaciones / errores de gramática en esta composición? Da igual si se suena 'de modo viejo'.

A la Melodía del canto militar funerario 'El Buen Camarada' o en Alemán 'Der Gut Kamerad'
youtube.com/watch?v=sll9C4XBYZ8

Yo confieso ante-el Señor,
Dios todopoderoso
Y ante mis hermanos,
Que he pecado mucho
De pensar, palabra, obra y omisión.
Por mi culpa, por mi culpa,
Y por mi gran culpa.
Por eso ruego a la _ santa María Virgen
Los ángeles, santos,
Y a mis hermanos
[Que interceden por mí ante Dios nuestro Señor].
[Amen].

Also, 'Carro' is said in México and 'Coche' is said in Spain, but is either of the two 'Equivicación' and 'Error' more or less used in either of those two countries? I've heard the latter as though of a loan word from English.

Attached: Franco - El Salvador de España.png (1790x1080, 3.39M)

>Hispanohablantes, ¿hay algunos equivicaciones / errores de gramática en esta composición? Da igual si se suena 'de modo viejo'.
There's already several mistakes in this sentence
>I've heard the latter as though of a loan word from English.
Yeah Latin was actually an English dialect

my wife chino... I WANT TO FUCK CHINO
please chino is so cute my wife chino is so cute chino chan sex chino sex with chino i'd like some more kafuu chino sex with chino kafuu chino my wife cute is so chino wife

Algunas* de la gramática* X / Y construcciónes como en inglés no son posible?
I used to use Firefox Spellcheck for Spanish, but I have since stopped doing so.
>Yeah Latin was actually an English dialect
It's what I've heard, not what I believe.

like what

>a la Virgen Santa María or a Santa María, Virgen,
>(a) los ángeles, (a) santos,
>Amén

>Carro vs. Coche
Both mean car, carro is still used in Spain for horse carriage. You can use either. Carro comes from Gallic through Latin carros>carrus, coche comes from Hungarian kocsi.
As for equivocación vs. error, while they can be synonims I think they differ greatly. In my ideolect, I would use error for the noun, but I use equivocarse for the verb. The verb errar is not obsolete, but it is rare.
Also, your "saviour of Spain" killed my saviour of Spain.

Attached: 1486228492356.png (647x672, 66.06K)

Thanks frens.
Thanks, I did not know of that quirk.

Based.