What's the best way for a monolingual angloid to learn Spanish? I'm really into latam lit...

What's the best way for a monolingual angloid to learn Spanish? I'm really into latam lit, and I realized there's a bunch of books untranslated that I want to read (Los Sorias, for example). How long could it reasonably take me; how difficult will it be; and are there preferred learning methods? Duolingo, for example? Thanks.

Attached: 640px-Jorge_Luis_Borges_1951,_by_Grete_Stern[1].jpg (640x911, 158.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wcdrutgers.net/Latin.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What's the best way for a monolingual angloid to learn Spanish?
Work in a restaurant

The same way you learn any language, which is visiting Any Forums instead of shitting up /lit/ with more time-wasting off-topic threads

>calls himself Angloid
Kys traitor

This. And just watch and listen to Spanish language media. Find some bands you like is important. Most of the girls o taught Spanish faster were the ones who listened to Spanish music and telenovelas just like basic bitches watch and listen to kpop and kdramas.

Argie here. Isn't your country crawling with native spanish speakers? Hire one of them to teach you the nuances of the language.

Attached: P_20220623_182912_1.jpg (4608x1846, 1.63M)

Why learn Shitspanol when you could learn TURKISH, language of the future?

Honestly the best way into Spanish is to get a hold on the basics using whatever methods you prefer and then start reading so much until you lose track of what you've read. You can start reading with Harry Potter and soon start reading Borges. This process will take many years but it will be enjoyable because you're reading literature most of the time. Best of luck, user.

Why learn turkshit when all your best soap operas are dubbed in Spanish. Checkmate Kurd.

Why don't you try with online classes? They're really fun and I think Spanish is a cheap language to learn.

Since it's the first language that you're learning it could take you some time but with a lot of motivation you could maybe do it in 2-3 years? Let's say studying 1 hour everyday.

Anyways I wish you good luck

Stop larping your shit books

HE AHÍ BOBORGES,

PENE EN MANO, EN EL BAÑO:

MICROFICCIÓN.

« 零 »

Attached: FV9-CKHXgAAFXfg.jpg (682x457, 77.97K)

Don't talk to native speakers, don't try to learn by speaking to people both of these things are a complete waste of time
Don't get lessons either, it's a waste of time and money
This

This method was intended for Latin, but works well for any romance language. It's called the Dowling Method.

wcdrutgers.net/Latin.htm

Basically you just write out all the conjugation tables 200 times each, in order to ingrain them into your brain. That way you don't trip up when it comes to actually learning the language. After you've written out the conjugation tables, start reading graded readers.

No you start reading Familia Romana

Yeah, but that's for Latin. There isn't a Spanish version as far as I know. Graded readers are the next best thing.

You move to a Spanish speaking country. After about a year of constant exposure you'll be fluent in conversational Spanish. The intellectual stuff comes much easier because a lot of it is borrowed and acquiring vocabulary is the easiest part of learning any language. Proper syntax and grammar is the real battle.

Well ok, there is something like LLPSI for Spanish called Poco a poco although it's not as good but yeah, when I posted that I didn't realise what thread I was in

Probably there is. I have find a french and a english one, for example. There is also Spanish for Reading if his goal is only reading.

>and telenovelas
don't. watch el chavo del 8 instead. true kino

Sorry, I'll go back to post my english books in a couple of weeks.

Attached: P_20220330_161929_1.jpg (2944x4608, 2.36M)

Then buy a bigger place, where do you live? In a shoe box? Also you don't have too many books

Chill, I have almost 2000 books. I'll show you some of my italian books by the end of July if my spanish and english books can't please you. Be patient, I'm in Buenos Aires, I'll go back to Tokyo in a couple of weeks and show you all my books one by one because I like you and I want to get closer to you.

Learn latin. It's like learning 5 languages at the same time

>Cabeza de Vaca
Lmao

Can you post better pictures of your /lit/ corner

Learn Latin simultaneously

How would that help OP?