/cum/ - Canada, USA, Mexico

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 7.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ztFuT8TM-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wake up you fricks. There's no bread in this beast

Good morning

gm. What's the word?

I'd go out for a bowl but I don't want to accidentally have to talk to anyone.

I woke up with my tongue bleeding profusely and in lots of pain, I must have bit it in my sleep.
You?

Attached: 1653004619745.jpg (1080x955, 160.66K)

Ouch. You a stress clencher in your sleep? Hopefully it heals quickly.

just woke up and don't feel hungry

Do you usually wake up hungry? Some people don't for a while.

I'm the bread making user though

Thoughts? youtube.com/watch?v=8ztFuT8TM-U

Are you baking today?

official state tier list

Attached: East Bound and Down.jpg (936x1103, 259.77K)

Why the fuck do I need a degree in electrical engineering to install wires for Comcast again?
Doubt every boomer installing wiring had a 4 year degree so why the fuck do they require it now when they’re writing requirements for their retarded jobs

the starbucks near me requires a master's degree to get hired ever since they went union. it's getting crazy.

I can't even tell which one is mines because it's the same blue shit with a circle in the center

>on call with boom boom hakusho
>refers to sending an message as "slacking" someone
>house phone starts ringing in background

I still have more than enough bread for a few days. Might save up some discarded starter and see if I can make crackers, pretzels, or something else.

One thing I find when talking with "anxious" people is that their fears are often pretty justified. I think a lot of people are very precarious and they don't realize their fears are reasonable

gm cummers the electrician is putting in lights in my office so I will not be working today and will be phone posting some stinky posts :)

Es cierto que en los estados unidos 'cocinar' significa abrir una bolsa de patatas fritas?

Not really, lots of people like to make their own foods are there are a ton of regional recipes. There is some truth to it though, there are a ton of people who get by on majority packaged food.

ridiculous, I let apprentices do more than those techs do
I'll be done soon