What interacial couples are the most common in your country ?

What interacial couples are the most common in your country ?

Here it's
1) white men with Asian women
2) black men with white women
3) everything else

Attached: 1651693171450s.jpg (140x250, 4K)

>go to desuarchive
>notice that you have posted this for almost a decade on Any Forums and Any Forums
thanks for sharing nonetheless

interracial couples are rare and very taboo in India, people sperg if their kids marry another Indian from a different ethnic group or caste or religion, let alone a different race and culture

basically the only interracial relationships that are kinda/sorta accepted are with educated white people. Surprisingly I’ve actually seen more Indian guys with white girls than the reverse, but it’s still very, very rare either way

I really want a white bf

Practically everyone desu. I don't know, it is not like I really pay attention to those things.

Tall black men live like kings in this shithole

Not posting the webm

Filipino-Chinese by a huge measure.

Attached: Smug Bea Benedicto.jpg (1368x2048, 354.49K)

I thought Asians were at the top of the food chain in Canada

Who told you that

1. white man x thai women
2. arab man x white women
3. black man x white women

>black men with white women

this, also Arab/Indian men with white women.

Arab/Indian men is common in Poland ?

Here we have a lot of pajeets but there are rarley pajeet/white couples

1. bbc x white women
2. arab x white women
3. white guy x import thai/indo women

>Arab/Indian men is common in Poland ?

Not as common as in the west but noticeable in big cities. Their exoticness and directness is probably the reason why they have it so easy with women here. Once I've seen an Arab guy casually approached some random woman in a restaurant, sat next to her, started chatting and after a minute was already caressing her knee and she clearly liked it. No Polish man would be brave enough to do something like that because you would be afraid she could call the police or slap your face while it seemed natural for that guy and he succeeded.

Also most of Indians here are students, I don't mind them because they're very polite and probably intelligent too so they can only be an improvement if they decide to settle down here. Same with Vietnamese guys, these are great and probably the best immigrants you can dream of, sadly they don't have it easy with women.

turkish men x russian/ukrainian women
western men (primarily german) x turkish women
vice verse of top but less common

whitey + asian
i however, do not like asian women.

why not?

1)nerd White guys with east Asian and southeast Asian women
2) ghetto white chicks with Jamacian and Carribean men

1. Hispanic/White (any gender)
2. BMWF (not married)
3. WMAF (married)

Cali or texas?