Today it is Midsommar

Today all the normies in Sweden will go out and get drunk, have sex in public, take a piss in your garden, crash cars, drown in lakes and rivers, get accidentally pregnant, transfer STD's and just generally be disgusting and chaotic.

Do you "celebrate" Midsummer in your country?

Attached: Midsommar.jpg (2000x1331, 3.88M)

inb4 reddit numale movie reference

We do not celebrate Midsommar but I saw a movie about it, quite kino must I add

Wtf? I thought Swedish men weren't allowed to have sex.

It was directed by a jew and intended to depict rural white people as weird perverted deviants.
It's all jewish projecting his own fantasies and perversity on an enemy group that they hold contempt for.

I’m jewish myself so I don’t think you should try these anti-semitic tricks on me.

no but we celebrate hundreds of babies getting mutilated daily! I love circumcision!!

they must prove that their woman has been impregnated by a refugee, then they can have sex with her, but only on midsummer

You just described every holiday in Sweden except for maybe Christmas eve though.

Attached: 1610932567124.jpg (1500x1001, 1.61M)

we celebrate Saint John's day in the same day. It's a combination of catholicized midsummer and the native maize harvest festival

Attached: festajunina-cke.jpg (630x434, 94.12K)

>noooo you can't have fun

Attached: saojoao.jpg (640x480, 89.86K)

I see. That's very inclusive and non-racist. Do they get extra gibs for having their women impregnanted by short brown retards?

IT'S WHITE GENOCIDE

Let me ask you something burger, let's say I agree with you about the vilification of agratian people, do you hold ALL agrarian people to the same standarda or just whites?

Swedish incels be like
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I CANT HAVE SEX IN A COUNTRY WHERE ONCE A YEAR 70% OF THE POPULATION GETS SO DRUNK THEY WILL LITERALLY FUCK ANYONE AND ANYTHING

Attached: IMG_4964.jpg (4364x3225, 1.14M)

We moved the celebration back to May 1st, bonfires, alcohol and all, most likely in commie times.

It doesn't matter, that film is a clear jewish projection if I've ever seen one.

Rural white people are some of the nicest and most adjusted people I've ever interacted with, but since jews are literal demonic lizard people they have to spread these memes in popular culture and depict them as inbred pedophilic xenophobes (all describe jews).
It's classic jewish trickery also btw I'm Mexican nkt even white.

Why the hell do you cele

>suddenly remembers the 15th of August

Aha. Another church appropriation of a holiday

you are seeing shit that isn't there mate

WTF where is the diversity, this need to be cancelled

The director is the jewwiest looking slimy jew from new york that hates white people and especially rural white people and it's so obvious.
Stop running cover for them cause it's literally their intention with these films.

So can you answer my straightforward question? Or did you not understand it? From what you just said, you have one more reason to answer.

>btw I'm mexican

I doubt it, but we can review later

>he doesn't know
Sweden is more segregated than South Africa

He's not wrong though.
They took a very innocent tradition and made it out to be something sinister and perverted and because most people on this planet are barely functioning retards, when you talk about Midsummer the first thing they are going to associate it with is that movie.

No it's isn't. You have BBCs everywhere esp in white girls' pussies