Why do eastern europeans larp as poor? Unless youre from Macedonia...

Why do eastern europeans larp as poor? Unless youre from Macedonia, Moldova or Ukraine theres no reason to pretend to be a thirdie.

Attached: images - 2022-06-24T072223.770.jpg (784x391, 53.19K)

Because most are.

where is picrel?

>brasileiro notado
Eu te amo amigo

Hungary

>pretend to be a thirdie
I don't pretend to be one, since I have it infinately better than the Global Southâ„¢

because zoomers can only whine
I mean that's the case for every country, but here they want to be associated with someone else so they pretend to be a thirdie to satisfy their need of self identification

>albania
>poland
>romania
>belarus

Attached: 1656043168051.png (222x255, 111.15K)

My salary is 500 dollars for a month. And there are a lot of people that have less.

>My salary is 500 dollars for a month.
that's already too much, who need money? money is gay, it corrupted your SOVL.

Poland is decent, what are you on

that's a bait

>Poland is decent

yes you sland eyed rat, its like the second best country in EE

don't reply to obvious baits you retard
he's clearly mad that some jap destroyed him once again as it's this board culture and he's trying to take it on someone else
just don't bother to react

It's the schizo on a korean vpn spamming "why poles love BBC" in every polish thread

>Pole is obsessed with BBC
many such cases

>zoomers
What the fuck are you talking about? The ones who whine the most are by and large boomers and milenials. Zoomers are too young to be pesimistic but they too will join us in complaining as soon as they'll have to enter the job market

cuz you get subsistence allownace if you earn less than 2000 EUR or huge amount in thirdy currency.

>second best country in EE
>Estonia
>Czechia
>Slovakia
>Serbia

>why poles love BBC

that's the legit question tho, only yesterday during like an 1hour walk I've seen at least 4 Polish female-black male couples outside (never the other way round)