Brazil is just tropical Russia

Brazil is just tropical Russia

Attached: Sao Paulo, Brazil.jpg (1000x667, 598.71K)

Except our crime rate is 10 times lower and we are an "autocracy", not an "oligarchy". We're run by an ex KGB murderer, they're run by narco cartels. Russian "favelas" are quite nice.

Attached: 1.jpg (644x644, 118.31K)

Except Brazil has a nice climate, good food, warm people, nice beaches and nature, fun music and a carefree life.

Russia has a horrible land climate, awful slavic food, psychopathic and cold people, despondent and hideous nature and a depressing, dystopian life.

Anybody choosing Russia over Brazil must be demented and believing in “muh white savior” meme.

>they're run by narco cartels.
but we aren't?

Russian climate is created exclusively for white people. If you hate this type of climate, you're most likely a shitskin.

Brazil is just a country of Miami

Attached: literally every brazillian city.jpg (1020x498, 133.92K)

every single brazillian city looks like this and they have the gall to say they suffer

Attached: caption.jpg (550x367, 49.94K)

Vast majority of REAL white people (not slavo-mongols) live in temperate climates. Shitty land climates like in Russia are more befitting the Mongoloid race with epicanthal folds, which explains why Russians generally have a mongrel look to them.

>awful slavic food
wrong, retard, our food best
>psychopathic and cold people
Any Forums's experience has shown that it is exactly the opposite.

>Except Brazil has a nice climate, good food, warm people, nice beaches and nature, fun music and a carefree life.
that's called "tropical" based ESLbro

>Vast majority of REAL white people (not slavo-mongols) live in temperate climates
Sweden, Finland and Norway has even a colder climate than Western Russia, lol. As for Siberia and Arctic Russia, they're barely populated, lol.
As for France, Belgium, Ireland, etc, you're all nothing but a bunch of Meds.

ah yes, famous best food in the world

Attached: Kholodets 035.jpg (1600x1200, 231.83K)

Russian salads are fabulous.

Attached: novogodnii_salat_seledka_pod_shuboi-370501.jpg (607x419, 48.53K)

>Sweden, Finland and Norway has even a colder climate than Western Russia
those are mongols too, cyкa

continental nigga, most scandis live close to the sea, which has more temperate climate

Attached: Daily Mean Temperature January.png (6500x4100, 2.84M)

>good food

desu i've never heard of Brazilian food except for the infamous sopa de macaco

it's kinda strange how unpopular their food is given that they're a big tropical country, it basically doesn't exist comparing to Mexican, Indian or other ethnic food.

Are Mexican and Indian food good? Doubt that. Most of ethnic cuisines are horrific.

Sopa de macaco is just a meme, each part of the country has its own cuisine and all of them are amazing tbqhwy
>it's kinda strange how unpopular their food is
I kinda like this way

South American food is pretty underexplored in Europe, I've been to a few Brazillian style places, seems as though its nice and meat/fish heavy and their native carbs. Decent but not a very refined like European or exciting like SEA food for example.
Agree with living in Brazil though, assuming that I'm still middle class+ like I am here or if I literally came as a Brit, absolutely would take that. Don't really reckon its that dangerous if you are in the right areas in Brazil and avoid certain places. Russia is just grim all round.

>Are Mexican and Indian food good? Doubt that.
Anybody who has had them ever once would agree that they are top tier. Never had any Russian food though.

good or not is already debatable but they're common and recognizable, unlike Brazilian food

I can't think of a name of a Brazilian dish desu, I even have no idea what are the main ingredients in their cuisine, what the dominant flavor is, if it's more similar to Mexican or African or whatever, literally nothing. Never saw a Brazilian restaurant in my life either. None of the foodies I know ever talked about Brazilian food.

Brasil is run by a mafia composed of rich italian and lebanese descendants, not fucking gangs

>pink salad
yeah, I'm not eating that

Attached: dreamstime.jpg (556x552, 116.39K)

Brazilian food is simple on techniques and spices apart from a few spicy foods from bahia, not very attractive to euros because it's too heavy and greasy for them, also lack of a variety of vegetables
Cassava dishes are top tier though

They look this good just along the shoreline

it's kinda strange then how a tropical country with great soil which is itself one of the biggest food exporters in the world, doesn't really have a sophisticaed domestic cuisine

Egyptians or Turks barely have any piece of land to grow food on yet their cuisine is top tier.

some Brazilian dishes.

Carne de sol

Attached: carne de sol.jpg (678x452, 46.37K)

you can't really cook brazilian cuisine in europe, we don't have the same fruits or vegetables, importing them is expensive
I lived in french guyana for a while, brazilian food was without surprise very common (and based)

the default lunch, rice and beans

Attached: arroz com feijão.jpg (744x412, 61.62K)

>you can't really cook brazilian cuisine in europe

neither can you cook Indian or Mexican cuisine yet they're hella popular in Europe. It can't be the explanation. Not to mention afaik Brazilian cuisine isn't popular anywhere, even in countries with similar climate conditions to Brazil

this, i've stayed in africa for extended periods of time and the food there just tastes better. the vegetable and stuff are much fresher and richer tasting.

>Turks barely have any piece of land to grow food on
Polish intellectuals

arrumadinho

Attached: arrumadinho.jpg (651x471, 51.05K)

moqueca de camarão

Attached: moqueca de camarão.jpg (678x452, 42.89K)

Attached: mapa de homicidios.jpg (768x438, 60.56K)

churrasco

Attached: churrasco.jpg (678x452, 38.45K)

how am I wrong? Turkey is mostly a barren mountainous desert except for the narrow strips of land along the seas.

Attached: print-186958347.jpg (800x401, 82.02K)

we aren't mexico so we aren't completely run by narco cartels other than that you're right

Frango à passarinho

Attached: frango a passarinho.jpg (550x367, 38.21K)