What the fuck happens there

What the fuck happens there

Attached: Flag_of_Bangladesh.svg.png (1024x614, 5.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pmQV8F-roC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Japan but green

I'd never live in Dhaka or Delhi/Mumbai or any big city in Pakistan even if you gave me a million dollars

do bengalis like indians? in greece some uneducated retards think bengalis are africans because they have very dark brown skin

90% of my clothes were made there

lots of theft and corruption
t. administrating procurement for a construction project in bangladesh

overcrowding, terrorism, overcrowding, sex trafficking, overcrowding, flooding, and overcrowding

wtf im bengali and one of my family members literally has hazel eyes?

What terrorism?

Textile sweatshops, underground heavy metal scene, secular fascist government making mullahs seethe on a regular basis.
youtu.be/pmQV8F-roC0

no, they give us all a bad name.

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 526.33K)

Euro rape baby

I heard that his grandfather was paki, he must've won the genetic lottery.
Is it our east asian genetics?

You will never be white. You have too much melanin, you have no colored hair or eyes. Your Indo-European ancestry is completely masked by your native Australoid ancestry. You have elevated Neanderthal and Denisovan admixture. Your nose is wider than most Caucasoids, your brow ridge is more prominent. Your physique is brachyskelic, more akin to Australoids than to any other race on the planet.

All the “validation” you get from Any Forums is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back they mock all Indians as the same as people. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Women are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed them to sniff out inferior men like with incredible efficiency. Even Dardics and Iranics who pass are still distinguished by their Iranid Farmer admixture.

You will never be happy. You spend time looking at your side profile trying to convince how different your facial structure is but deep down you know the Australoid in you shows.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll try to lighten your skin, fix your massive Australoid nose, have your brow ridge flattened. Your parents will marry you to some village girl, with massive amounts of AASI ancestry, and will give birth to AASI enriched children. You will wageslave for the rest of your life providing for your AASI enriched family till your body breaks and can work no longer, and your AASI enriched children will light your pyre. A thousand years later, all the Indo-European sequences in your ashes will rot leaving only AASI sequences. A thousand years later, a geneticist will analyse the autosomal DNA sample, they WILL by virtue of all the facts we know notice way more AASI sequences than IE sequences and will class you as an Australoid.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.
I think its just a bad case of "Tor ma ke jiga"

I know, I'm fully australoid Dravidian with a BBC

tasty and that's it

Russia san I...

Attached: file.png (236x236, 74.2K)

tasty period

>posts an outdated and wrong map
>and anybody giving fucking banglus a bad name
did your schizophrenia get worse, incellah.

My man green japan

The fact that they couldn't centre the circle still pisses me off. What the fuck cunts

that means its doing its job

Attached: file.png (1080x608, 710.21K)

I love their flag design
similar to the Japanese flag, but not offensive

i am triggered

Attached: 1629840445028.png (379x267, 33.03K)

And that fucking pixelated color combination
Atrocious

>secular fascist government making mullahs seethe on a regular basis.
Based. Future super poower.

The green is supposed to be way darker and the dot is centred while the flag is waving

and it's offset

No it was done to trigger ocdtard ytbois

Japan got sick, also lots and lots of inbreeding

I should emphasise the inbreeding more, the NHS mental health hospitals are filled with Bangladeshis

You might want to look at southern india or pakistan for inbreeding, even in rural bangladesh the practice is contained to a small degree.

Attached: inbreeding map.jpg (640x452, 98.21K)

Attached: 1586781466475.jpg (1200x900, 98.38K)