Why can't all Desi people put aside their differences and unite?

This inter/intra-ethnic squabbling only holds back Desi people and benefits the PRC.

Attached: Desi NEET.jpg (453x410, 52.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hndyTy3uiZM
youtube.com/shorts/z6-FWJteNLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I agree. And nice quads of 4

The basic problem is religion. Islam and Hinduism are incompatible because Muslims believe all polytheists should be killed or converted...and Hindus aren't interested in converting.

The keys to Desi unity lie not in Indian subcontinent but in Arabia. If Arabia liberalizes and cools down, so will Muslims in India.

fuck off hindu dindu imperialist

Arabia is full globohomo mate

I actually don't like Hinduism. I'm more interested in cultural and national unification. You might remember me from my posts about uniting all German peoples into Germany and uniting all of Spanish-speaking Latin America.

I am the Garibaldi of Any Forums.

Why can't the Muslims, Hindus, and the adherents whatever else religion is there come to some sort of compromise? Imagine a peaceful India: from the border of Afghanistan, to the border of Burma; from the border of China to the island of Ceylon. It truly would have been a superpower by 2020.

Because the white(r) ones will always wave superiority in the faces of the dark(er) ones.

>Desi people
>unity

Attached: 237.jpg (640x633, 39.43K)

What does Desi even mean anyway? Asking as a non-Indian.

People from the Indian subcontinent basically

I swear man mexicunts are legit worst posters in the site always asshurt always seething the thread isn't even about China which was not even mentioned but relationship between Hindu & Muslims

Op is delusional westoid who thinks all Brown pipo=same so he might have mentioned China but none of the Indian flags have as we know the problem lies in Hindu-Muslim not China

Why can't muslims give up a central part of their religion? I dunno.
Its not Hinduism that is really the problem, Hinduism has a history of appropriating other religions. Buddha was eventually absorbed into Hinduism in India as the 9th Avatar of Vishnu, same way for the Jain Tirthankaras.

If the world wasn't globalised, and Indian and Arab Muslims weren't in constant contact, I'm positive that muslims would've been absorbed into Hindu fold as well. Because Hinduism produces culture while Islam has no culture (it's an extremely dry religion with no music, dance, and proper festivals). But that didn't happen sadly.

Now we're forced to wait for the Arabs to liberalise so that the same happens here.

short for designated

Is that true?

Dude have some self awareness everything I know about your country is from news updates like this & Mutt media which shows you guys as brown border jumping goblins

Attached: IMG_20220624_151547.jpg (1080x1786, 527.06K)

Islam creates brother wars. That's it. Greeks and Turks are fighting. Pakis are fighting us. Berke Khan(muslim) declared war on his brother Hulagu Khan(buddhist), while they were both grandsons of Genghis khan.
islam is proto-globohomo. it creates npcs who convert to it and larp as arabs and kill their own brothers to appease their arab massas. afghanistan was once buddhist. persia was once zoroastrian. modern day assyrians destroy their own ancestor's monuments.

Attached: muslim women vs their original cultural dress.jpg (910x568, 97.71K)

Its the adjective form of Desh(country/land) we just use it to mean someone or something that's local/native.

My man green japan

Are you afloat m8? I thought whole Assam+Bangladesh is under water by now

I can breathe under water. Our glorious PM Sheikh Hasina made a pact with Nurgle to turn us into water breathing Nagins
youtu.be/hndyTy3uiZM

youtube.com/shorts/z6-FWJteNLI

Based Bangus already preparing for 2050 mass glacier melt down