What's the most oppressed group of people in your country?

Here in Suffermany, the most oppressed people in this dystopian tyrannical society are BY FAR the pussyfree hugfree kissfree incels. There are no special days to raise awareness about the incelocaust and no special holidays to celebrate incel pride and incel rights. As an incel you literally have no rights here. It is hell on earth.

>inb4 but prostitution is legal!!
it doesn't fucking count idiots. RAW and FREE pussy or nothing

Attached: traumatized incel.jpg (1280x720, 126.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7K3o9UkVm0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd rather just get a whore first to get it out of the way so that anxiety isn't hanging over me, then focus on actually earning it.

Flanders is oppressed by the Belgian guverment, we pay taxes while the Walloons sit on their asses and do nothing.

>Walloons sit on their asses and do nothing.
sounds like they are based af in my book

yt bois as they should be

Working class white people

low tier wagies suffer the most by far

Why doesn't your communist government let you sit on your ass?

First-world billionaire christian white men

Yep Russia suffers the most 400$ a month.

>First-world billionaire christian white men
>christian
They don't exist.

Oh yeah? You think you're opressed because you don't get sex? Try unironically telling people you're a gamer and see what kind of response you get from the "tolerant" left

they literally do

They were yeeted off the face of the earth, truly the most oppressed group in human history

>RAW and FREE pussy or nothing
If you work and spend some money on a prostitute you will still end up with more money than your neetbux
some might let you do it raw too but that is a bad idea for everybody involved

The incel meme is played out desu, it’s time to get a new identity

>If you work and spend some money on a prostitute you will still end up with more money than your neetbux
i can afford prostitutes but they dont count. I spent 800euros on prostitutes this month and i m still very unhappy. Wagies make 2000 bucks the month but can barely afford food after rent and taxes fuck two thirds of their salary

>I spent 800euros on prostitutes this month and i m still very unhappy.
then you don't want pussy, my guy, you want to be loved
and this is not something you can fix with a protest movement

Hamudi, is that you?

i think Saint hamudi(pbuh) roped. He disappeared completely from the internet, so thats the only explanation

okay but what about just stop being an incel what about that

swedes

rip, he was a saint
youtube.com/watch?v=7K3o9UkVm0k

you need to invent a word for your namefag, its hideous