How do brown/black pipo tolerate discrimination in Europe and USA?

How do brown/black pipo tolerate discrimination in Europe and USA?
Wouldnt you go back if you face it on a daily basis?

Attached: rdtjhe5r6tjh.jpg (579x530, 21.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0vd4hnR4Wi0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there's no discrimination that's why they stay

They don’t face it, and if they did they could just video it and have then have whole of the media suck them off, it even better phone the police and report a “hate crime” a privilege that even white people don’t get

>USA
The USA is a massive shithole.

bro I went to Ukraine last year for toursim, but got deported during immigration cos Indian and I almost wouldve sweared at him but restrained myself.....

>They don’t face it, and if they did they could just video it
i think its the opposite, a lot of people face it but just control themselves or they would lose their jobs or study
youtube.com/watch?v=0vd4hnR4Wi0

people are racist everywhere, because it's natural to be wary of what's different
white people in India are also swarmed and taken advantage of, and in Japan or China or Vietnam they can openly insult you thinking you don't understand etc.

We suffer from brain drain, pls be more racist to us

Attached: 1654333242820.jpg (640x480, 46.87K)

>Wouldnt you go back if you face it on a daily basis?
gay ass first world problems like racism > actually living in a third world shithole

I've never personally faced discrimination outside of older whypipo being mistrustful/cautious(once had an old white woman clutch her purse when she saw I was near her kek) around me, although the area I grew up in is only 60% white.

t. Mexican diaspora

Attached: 1642821217731.jpg (828x1012, 697.67K)

living in proximity of white people is worth almost any hardship imaginable
>t. turk

Attached: pepe-der-frosch-mem-100__v-img__16__9__l_-1dc0e8f74459dd04c91a0d45af4972b9069f1135.jpg (606x341, 27.58K)

Blacks unironically face more discrimination here than in any western country. Sudanese people are very racist at their core and will insult and berate anyone based on their tribe or if their skin tone happens to be slightly darker.

discrimination happens but isn't common in cities, and unironically we face less discrimination in europe than we do in our home countries (sectarian conflict)

how did white people unlearn racism?

also this, they have to control themselves cuz one fuck up and you are back home
getting there in the first place is a bitch and a half for most third worlders

>white people in India are also swarmed and taken advantage of
>taken advantage of
> in Japan or China or Vietnam they can openly insult you thinking you don't understand etc
get a load of this

That's right, know your place cumskin. Accepting them to wageslave for you it's the least you pig-looking bastards could do, after all Europe, Csnada and USA were built on the suffering of less fortunate nations.

No not really, that’s a huge overestimation of the supposed benefit colonies gave their rulers. Finland never had colonies and is rated the best country in Europe on the happiness index.

Because getting the occasional racist remark is better than living in a third world shithole where you die of dysentery.

My favourite is when they mock the negroid features in their women without realizing that their seed generates them. They're easily some of the most self-oblivious and conceited people in existence. They will insult you after you leave them, any notable public figure, Egyptians as sons of whores, Saudis as retarded beduoins, Japs as filthy kuffars, etc. Anyone besides themselves. And people wonder why there's virtually no self-accountability in this society. The sudanis that have it are either depressed, anxious or crazy.

Thread number 1378943 where people realize that nonwhites are inherently more racist, proud of their discrimination and gleeful in their manipulation of first world nations' concessions on that aspect

Ive never experienced overt racism but have had some passive aggressive/coded stuff said to me. I don’t really hang out with people outside my ethnic group IRL so I don’t worry about it much

Attached: 1962157953.jpg (1000x871, 74.41K)