There is no such thing as "First world country" anymore. You are all gonna suffer

There is no such thing as "First world country" anymore. You are all gonna suffer.

Attached: EU annual inflation rates.jpg (2004x771, 277.8K)

We already suffer. This shit needs to be fixed before everything goes to shit.

All this for a country of 40 million savages, alcoholics and cannibals.
Great job yurope

I wanna suffer next to my Norwegian sisters

How the fuck inflation rates are different in each Eurozone country when they are using the same currency

I still can't fucking believe that we we're so complacent and reliant on over consumption of cheap crap that all it took was a cough to cripple the world. Fuck this, we deserve this shit and all the bad that comes with it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>euro bad
>literally saves (again) countries that adopted it
Will you retards ever be tired of being constantly wrong?

And any trouble the euro has is your fault anyways

It saves your cunt everytime. How much debtz has Italy these days? $200%?

And that's a good thing!

Attached: 1656058728646.png (1000x467, 58.58K)

>i suffer in bestonia

>Jon Schwars

People are so obsessed with the currency aspect of inflation they forget that goods becoming more expensive is also inflation.

these are fucking onion articles at this point

Cope Jamal (x2)
We will be standing when your niggerholes will have become dust

because inflation isn't just caused by monetary policy but many other factors which impact the prices like tax policy, minimum wages etc. and they're all set independently by each state

the euro itself was a mistake, we shouldn't have listen to france at all.

You are already down and don't even know it.

How can there be a third world if there's no second world to reach first?

Bulgaria is literally a fuck show. If you can't find work, the government has you work for free at odd jobs.

Nope, our kikes are too powerful and rich to let everything sink. This is the country where everything changes so that everything remain the same. We will be unironically still around in 500 years, while your muslim craphole will literally be under water

>UK has Eastern Europe tier inflation
Its over