At what age are children encouraged to join your country's military? At what wage are they most recruitable?

At what age are children encouraged to join your country's military? At what wage are they most recruitable?

Attached: marines.jpg (2500x1667, 3.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=upZMwKfucEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zWqT8Rljt_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We just had riots because the military isn't taking in more men

Why aren't they?

No one here joins the military unless it's a family thing or you just can't do anything else. Shit pay, shit conditions. The only thing you got is job security and early retirement

Are they bribing the kids with toys ?

They want to reduce pensions which are a budget strain

>even the marines have their own brand and logo on the bottom right of the bus
>it could be a coca-cola ad
Things were simpler back then.

Attached: preview.jpg (315x400, 66.96K)

I see. I guess India pays their military vets pretty well after they're done with their service like most countries. Better than doing back breaking labour jobs.

No one is welcome until they turn 18 and unless you're one of the few mandatory zoomer recruits at that age, it's almost impossible to get into the military without a higher degree.
Very few people join the military unless it's a family thing. It's a pretty shit choice of career.

Oh dude I love when kids get indoctrinated to die for Israel from a young age

the woman speaking was the first lady. I think the toys are for the kids

Wow that's pretty young. Here you have to be 16 to join the military.

Attached: 1571335503865.jpg (1630x835, 224.43K)

ew

?

Americans just have to join the Navy for free travels and sexo with latinas. I am jealous.

Attached: Navy-Its-not-just-a-job-its-an-adventure-ads-1970s-6-750x1044.jpg (750x1044, 174.54K)

Our military mostly makes fun of the USA and also shows the reality of war instead of glorifying it.

youtube.com/watch?v=upZMwKfucEQ

youtube.com/watch?v=zWqT8Rljt_8

the huge majority of US soldiers never see combat and of those, a tiny percentage end up injured or dead

spending time near mutt soldiers should be equated to combat

Attached: image_2022-06-24_115334354.png (217x160, 31.79K)

I've been watching boot camp vids on YT like crazy. It seems like a fun and bonding experience. I don't know if I would be able to handle the emotional stress and lack of sleep THOUGH

kek for some reason

hmm

sex

How do you organise and attend such a meeting as an adult and still be able to face yourself in the mirror?
Shameless turdie behaviour

Attached: 1630733428915.jpg (446x362, 23.25K)

Cute

freedom isn't free sweetie

18, and we barely even have an "army"
More like gender equality kindergarten camps

You should divide up the special forces like we do. We have one special forces unit that is just women

Attached: ss-170415-norway-hunter-troops-cr_05-1966391.jpg (2500x1667, 2.65M)

do they fugg each other