Jesus died for you

Jesus died for you

Attached: IMG_20220623_202221.jpg (713x691, 77.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jw.org/en/library/videos/Good-News-From-God-Video-Series/video-why-did-jesus-die/
abcnews.go.com/GMA/jesus-christ-died-cross-scholar/story?id=11066130
telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/7849852/Jesus-did-not-die-on-cross-says-scholar.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

True

what a fuck head

Didn't ask him to

If god is all powerful why did jesus have to die for me?

jw.org/en/library/videos/Good-News-From-God-Video-Series/video-why-did-jesus-die/

He didn't die yet

Attached: f6bf6f2a56557e9b8f9e0ed58d9fde44.jpg (736x736, 128.67K)

I know but he died on a cross not on a pole.

The quran is not the word of God though, since it contradicts the Bible

The Bible uses the word 'stauros' which means pole or upright stake and not cross

Paul alos uses the word 'xylon', which means tree

Still no cross in sight.

I bet he regrets it now lmao

Attached: christ.jpg (898x1200, 137.07K)

>The Bible uses the word 'stauros' which means pole or upright stake and not cross

>Paul alos uses the word 'xylon', which means tree

>Still no cross in sight.
Kek this is what happens when your entire knowledge of history comes from a cult.

Why didn't Jesus have super powers like flying and throwing Hadoukens if he was the son of God?

I am not a Greek expert, it's Greek experts who say this

abcnews.go.com/GMA/jesus-christ-died-cross-scholar/story?id=11066130

telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/7849852/Jesus-did-not-die-on-cross-says-scholar.html

Why shouldn't I believe them ?

If god is real why was I born in Eastern Europe ? What crimes have I committed in my previous life to deserve be born here ?

If god is real why was I born in India ? What crimes have I committed in my previous life to deserve be born here ?

On earth he was 100% human.

He had to be fully human just like Adam was, and Adam was likewise called the son of God. (Luke 3:38)

Now that Jesus is in heaven, he does posess supernatural powers so he is free to fly or throw hadoukens if he wishes to.

not God's fault, he doesn't control when and where your parents will mate

This is a public service announcement to remind fellow posters to:
Avoid Jewhoeva witness threads and posts
Report Jewhoeva witness threads and posts for off board discussion
Hide Jewhoeva witness threads and posts

This is a deranged cultist that spams this shit on here every day after being banned for doing so on /his/
He is not human and should not be treated as such
Thank you and have a good day

India is a beautiful place with great food

just avoid spiritism and the worship of demons and you will be fine

this; report JW threads especially those off topic.

/his/ is the board for discussing religion, not Any Forums, /int is the board for posting about languages or posting exotic girls or making fun of other countries.

it is not the board for discussing salvation or for discussing islamic theology. that's literally what /his/ is for.

>166802076
I know you hate me but rest assured that I do not hate you

I wish you peace

Why should I, a guy from South East Asia, care for a Hebrew man dying because apparently he was accused of committing blasphemy and heresy in his own religion at the time. Who is this Hebrew Man to dictate he's the savior of everyone in the world? Why is he above the rest of other religious mythological figures?

Kek, You see this why your cult never engages in public debates.

First, A T shaped cross is also referred to simply a stauros. (Once again your cult relies on semantics)
And already by the end of the 2nd century (where the oldest Christian iconography, both against and for Christianity comes from), the cross shape has been the traditional depicition.
Even writers, from Non-Christian and Gnostic sources vow for a T-shape.

See pic related, a Roman graffiti mocking Christ.
The proof of a Cross/T-shape is overwhelming.

Attached: Alexorig.jpg (394x450, 47.91K)

>yeah bro trust the quran over the messianic prophecies in the old testament.
Christ said to Peter that he will "stretch out his hands" (John 21:18) John comments on this asserting the martyrdom of Saint Peter by crucifixion.

Attached: 8915759835.jpg (1536x2048, 811.17K)

Read the gospels to find out !