/med/ + friends

Everyone will make it edition

Attached: FA845E6A-70B3-48DD-AF23-94615A98FD0F.jpg (458x640, 47.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_OIPDU8kCNo
youtu.be/42-WbJyqCaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thread theme :
youtu.be/_OIPDU8kCNo

What is this type of music called? I'm lovin 'it

youtu.be/42-WbJyqCaw

Henlo med, just heard hohols are losing ground in Donbass

Attached: apudrug.png (200x171, 24.9K)

Basically only 4 decent cities are in Ukrainians hands, one is almost taken , is destroyed and will be evacuated
One could be defended but at great risk of encirclement, might be better to evacuate
The two others could be a new line of defense

I bought my bench and my dumbbells they're coming for next week, I can't wait
They're gonna take the Lysychansk pocket and cut it close to Siversk right ?

Attached: pepepiss.png (500x332, 49.22K)

Crap OP image.

This will happen eventually but when
If Ukrainian retreat from the two cities, quickly
Closing that pockey could take "two more weeks" lmao

Hey Maltanon
It's gonna happen anyway I don't know why Ukraine is so stubborn they're losing more ground everyday that they will never be able to take back.

good morning frens

Attached: 1644987162149.jpg (1802x2048, 230.96K)

Who cares about the Donbass? Now it's a war for the whole Ukraine, and Russia can't take it.

I'm about to take an exam frens, I'm scared shitless

Good morning Lain fren
It's the opposite, Russia removed their troops around Kiev and the north to put them in the Donbass, I think that's what Putin wants to achieve now

Attached: 800px-Federal_States_of_New_Russia_in_Ukraine_%28Envisaged%29.png (800x484, 150.49K)

retard

Oh fugg, try to keep your composure fratello, it'll help you

Good morning Moselle copain, how's it going?

They took their troops around Kyiv because they couldn't take it and where suffering heavy losses.
Russia has taken too much losses in Ukraine, now any victory they get will be a phyrric victory in the eyes of the world and nobody will respect Russia as an ally
Only countries that have no other option (Armenia, Syria, Belarus) will look up to Russia, meanwhile Kazakhstan is already drifting to China, Venezuela will keep buying them guns if needed but they'll focus even more on China.

Thanks, I hope I will.
It's an oral exam and I'm too autistic for this shit.

that is what he always wanted to achieve, to cut them away from whatever access to the Black Sea, good luck trying to control the whole of Ukraine with 6 gorillion soldiers permanently deployed there
that was never his intention, read above

Good morning from the mountain refuge

Attached: IMG_20220624_082605-min (2).jpg (3875x3024, 1.72M)

>that was never his intention, read above
Of course, and you know this why? Because Putin said it and he has never lied to anybody right?

Basado

Attached: 1648242817782.png (326x388, 199.49K)

Shit meant for

Super fine, no more BSOD and disk not recognized (for now at least)
They changed their intentions, now they only want to take Eastern Ukraine and cuck them from sea access, Ukraine will be ruined if they can't export their goods anymore
Lovely view, looks like it rained very recently and it's about to start soon again

poorly shopped pic
you ain't making it

>muh Putler who wants to pull out a Napoleon and conquer the entirety of Europe
Russia, despite the flexing over the west, is not the same it used to be back in the urss days and could not do this unless using military tactics that would be considered "despicable" nowdays and we have not come that far yet

>Ukraine will be ruined if they can't export their goods anymore
Ukraine is going to have improved relations with the whole EU after the war no matter if they win or lose it, as long as the conflict finish, Ukraine will have easy commercial access to the EU and will be able to sell their products through Poland or Romania.
This invasion has been a failure for Putin since it just pushed Ukraine into EU and NATO hands, Putin should have kept the conflict frozen so that neither EU nor NATO want to touch Ukraine.

>is not the same it used to be back in the urss days
Of course, because back then they had a capable military, unironically being able to keep up with the US.
Now Russia has the most corrupt military in the world and aren't able to do anything, they are even unable to annex Ukraine, which is much easier to invade that Afghanistan.