Marijuana Around the World

Do people smoke weed in your country?
Is it legal in your country?
How do regular people view weed in your country?
What do you call weed in your country?
How much does it cost in your country?
How do people purchase weed in your country?

I live in California, and I get the best quality weed in the world delivered right to my doorstep.

Attached: weed.png (1376x647, 375.19K)

Sure why not?
It's not legal here but i am allowed to grow 4 plants in my state and if i ever get caught for doing that i get a cannibis caution so a slap on the wrist unless i am bagging it up in individual baggies or something which implies i am distributing it.

do you guys still just smoke bud? no vapes or concentrates or anything like that?

We mix it with Tobacco, No idea how Americans smoke staight bud all you do is cough without actually getting high.
Mix a bit of tobacco in and you can smoke 10 times more weed.

Also less wasteful, Tobacco makes it burn easier weed by itself doesn't burn well lol, tobacco companies spent billions making their shit burn well.

illegal but there's a loophole that allows cbd oil producers sell full spectrum cbd oils with high thc content, for high thc low on cbd weed you can get a prescription easily and that's what I do, I'm "curing" psorasis with 60 grams of weed a month

Sometimes I think weed should be legalised here but I just know there are so many people who would become permanent useless stoners if they had easy access to it. Probably for the best to keep people's access difficult

Remember to only use weed once every two weeks max if you want to keep your tolerance and be able to have those intense experiences

They already have easy access to it who are you kidding?
Weed isn't a hard thing to get, i could come to your town tomorrow and have weed within an hour....

I think if it's legalised it would become a much bigger thing though. A lot of people are put off by having to deal with drug dealers, I didn't smoke weed for ages because I didn't want to have to meet some dodgy guy on the street

what's silk road and it's clones? since maximum penalty for owning weed is a fine there's no risk involved

Everyone has smoked weed and if they wanted to keep smoking it they would, if it became 100% legal if anything cases of people coming home drunk and beating their wife and children decrease because when was the last time you heard on the news about someone going home, smoking a heap of bongs then beating his wife and children?
Never?
Because i have never heard that news report.

If you don't want weed to be legal then you should go out and campaign against the legality of alcohol because alcohol is one hell of a drug, i have seen people talk to statues while drunk.

Most normies don't want to have to much about with proxies and crypto to use that

I think it should be decriminalised but not legalised, smoking is objectively bad for you don't think a government should be enabling that even if there is a tax benefit

Booze is different because of history and also there are safe limits to drinking

Oh fuck off, stop trying to use prison to make people do what you want them to do, if people want to get high let them get high.
How the fuck is putting drug addicts in prison where they gain contacts with real criminals helping anyone?
It isn't you have to admit that.

Literally just said it should be decriminalised mong boy you need to stay off the weed for a bit affecting your reading comprehension

Whats next mate?
Going to put a ban on sugar?
Go on, go 5 days without sugar and see what kind of come down you are suffering through, is about what you would feel coming down off an amphetamine.

France solved this issue. Their drug dealers operate pretty much like a store, on the satirways of some random building. They operate from 7 days a week from 9h-22h, you go in, there's ususally other peopel on a line, you say you want 10/20/50€ amount and it's done.

Here in portugal is awful, i have to meet the dealer, i have to go to his home, i have to chit chat, i have to smoke one or two joints with him, and then go home high as fuck. It's boring.

Thank fuck for darknet markets.

And wtf does decriminalizing it do mate? Nothing?
It doesn't stop people buying weed from drug dealers, it doesn't stop people going to prison for doing drugs.
You are adding to the problem not solving it with decriminalisation or don't you know what that does?
What do you think decriminalizing weed does exactly?
Sounds like you think it makes it legal for tom dick and harry to smoke...
It makes it legal for drug companies to create expensive alternatives for weed that you can get with a prescription.
Numb nuts.
The only reason weed isn't legal is because it's a fucking weed, it is easy to grow and the government can't make a good profit off it.

Yeah I just use a funny telegram thing glad I don't have to go through that rigamarole

Know what decriminalized heroin is called?
It is called Morphine.
Or sometimes Methadone.

i don't fuck with weed, but i use delta-8, which is basically the same, but legal in my state.

I've got a disposable vape, which i've had for 1 year, and still has plenty; and a shit load of distillate, which i use to make edibles, and extract.

i'm not really a recreationional user, since i dont like the feeling of being high that much, i use it to sleep better, and once in a while to fap.

>It doesn't stop people from going to prison for doing drugs

That's exactly that it does, that's what the word means

Don't care about government revenues I only care about health. Smoking is bad for your lungs, the government shouldn't be saying 'hurt yourself as long as we get a cut'

>Synthetic "weed"
And you are proud of this fact?
The reddit spacing could have given it away i guess...
That shit causes heart attacks and fuck knows what else uleh, RIP when you die from whatever the fuck it is you are smoking.

Then don't smoke it fucking idiot, you can eat weed and guess what? You get much higher if you eat it compared to smoking it, wow! Amazing huh?
Fucking reddit nigger.

its not synthetic weed; it's another THC cannibinoid that is extracted from hemp plants, like CBD is, hence it's legality.

No shit sherlock what do you think Delta 9 is? Delta 9 is normal weed but what you are smoking is some chemical bullshit concocted to give similar effects and it is known to cause heart attacks among other side effects, something natural delta 9 does not do.
You could smoke 20 garbage bags full of weed and not have any serious health issues beyond a lung full of tar and future cancer. no heart attacks.

I have to send a text message saying "Hey, how are you doing?" If he says "Hey man, it's all good" then that means he has stuff, and i can go to his home.

If you smoked 10 'garbage' bags of weed you'd have a colossal tolerance and would likely feel the need to smoke it constantly just to feel normal

Stoner denial is very strange. Try and cut your consumption down its clearly made you an angry person

My dude hasn't picked up the phone for a couple of months, so this is the longest break I've had for like 8 years. I could look around or use the darknet but it doesn't feel like that big of a deal anymore, maybe it's a good thing.