A USA-orchestrated coup d’état that brings in an administration with Putin-like authority is what’s needed to fix...

A USA-orchestrated coup d’état that brings in an administration with Putin-like authority is what’s needed to fix Mexico.

Attached: B494798F-A9F7-41E8-8BA7-AA4221B620A3.jpg (1600x915, 69.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ANjPoDHeQa4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>an amerimutt illegal intervention is what's needed in this foreign country full of non whites

i want to kill americans

they should elect trump to become president of mexico
in a decade it will overtake usa

why don't angloids use an english term for coup d'état
same with bourgeoisie

every la cunt would be against it

My antidote can be similarly applied to all three of you guys; miss me with your guys’ snarky attitudes

>Putin-like authority
Mexico is already a petrostate where the proceeds disappear into the aether.

There isn't an English term.
There's a host of borrowings:
>coup d'etat
>coup
>putsch
>pronunciamiento

> amerika
> fixing anything

Hands off gringo

Attached: images.jpg (479x640, 57.74K)

France broke them

What about stop selling guns to cartels and legalize drugs?

The eternal anglos got buck broken by their fench overlords

>selling guns to cartels
stop selling guns to Mexican-Americans who smuggle them over the border? Sure, I can agree there.
>legalize drugs
Honestly what do you think that’s going to do? We had to ban your avocados earlier this year because your druglords even own the farmers.

Attached: countries leaving NATO.jpg (1024x1024, 264.08K)

Now show a picture of modern Chile kek

What it gives me the creeps, its how Muttland allowed to a(nother) narcdictatorchavezwannabe raise to power?

Sadly it is not a bad idea Palestine bro!.
Go watch youtube.com/watch?v=ANjPoDHeQa4 and You will understand what this bloody bastard really is.

And its too rare the boeing 747-300 detained in Argentin.
Its from Emtrasur cargo (leased from Mahan Air) and has been hoping from Ivan yard to Belarus, Mexico, Cuba,Venezuela, Paraguay and freezed in Argentin with a crew of more than 5.
What were they doing or carrying?
What was doing

Attached: avion-emtrasur-0.jpg (636x856, 55.02K)

If we stopped the cartels we would be hailed as villains for intervening in another country. There's no winning this one. Mexico has to kill it's own cartels

Lybia is the saddest example, I still remember when CNN streamed the capture and lynching of Gaddafi LIVE

>legalize drugs
That shit won't do much nowadays, first because if something is illegal doesn't mean you can't get it, and cartels are in every industry already. If you buy almost any fruit, it's partially funding the narco. Same goes for imported goods. They are already in the tech industry too.
They diversified their income a lot, if they lose one source, they have a hundred more anyway. Violence won't stop either.

>the CIA being capable of anything but a giant fuckup

>cutting their biggest income source won't do anything

I'm not saying it will solve it overnight but it should be done

Sorry merikuck your time is ending.