90% of you will remain kissless virgins while my parents will choose a cute Afghan wife for me when I hit 25...

90% of you will remain kissless virgins while my parents will choose a cute Afghan wife for me when I hit 25. How's it feel anons?

Attached: 328-3282543_rana-sticker-pepe-smug-png-clipart.png (735x715, 472.38K)

feels sexless man

Attached: 1603589637020.jpg (908x666, 54.42K)

Based talichad, i want to move to the islamic emirate of afghanistan, also why havent 4chud jannies changed the flag yet?

I don't want an arr*nged marriage tho

Why 25? Will your parents actually take into consideration her looks?

Based afgahnon

I fucked my first gf at 16. Sex is overrated, the most important thing in life is money and family. Rest doesn't really matter. I will use the money to gain power and shape family.

if you actually like her then arranged marriage isnt that bad

There’s a 75% chance you’re faking flag but if you aren’t, how’s the conflict going? I know we’re gone but I heard there was still terrorists/ resistance going on.

Why hasn't the Afghan flag been updated yet?

>90% of you will remain kissless virgins
good

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17.29K)

Most of Any Forums is discord tier normie zoomers

English feel too good
Are you an American tranny in Afghan? Or worse yet vpn nigger

Because the new one has no SOVL

Attached: ADE507A7-70C5-4CAE-B779-74520B30CD3A.jpg (809x311, 29.33K)

Fucking great, because I wasn't gang banged by elderly men when I was 8

Attached: 1642098167712.png (645x361, 46.32K)

داداش افغان، چه خبرا؟! از زلزله جدید که اتفاق افتاد تو شرق افغانستان چی شد؟ احساس کردین؟ شما چیزیتون نشد؟ به امید خدا زنده هستین و خونه واده ت و دوستات سالم هستن.

>90% of you will remain kissless virgins

خداروشکر که من نیستم، قبلا دوست دختر داشتم، ولی فعلا الان تنها هستم.

>while my parents will choose a cute Afghan wife for me when I hit 25. How's it feel anons?

خوشبخالت رفیق، کاش که من مثل تو بودم. یک دختر افغانی بیشتر ازرش داره تا ۱۰۰ دختر های ایرانی. به امید خدا زن افغانیت ۵-۹ تا بچه میاره واسه ت. دختر های افغان بسیار زیبا هستن به دماغ های کوچولو غیر عملیشون، چشم های کوچیکشون، و رنگ پوست زردشون.

Attached: Cisgender Iranian Afghan.png (776x399, 640.98K)

>Will your parents actually take into consideration her looks?
Yes

>English feel too good
Thanks

>زلزله
من هنوز بیدار بودم وقتی اتفاق افتاد. داشتم با کامپیوتر بازی میکردم که صندلیم لرزید. کمی وحشتناک بود اما فکر نکردم خیلی شدید بوده باشه فرداش دیدم اینقدر کشته داده... خیلی عجیب بود

How are you surviving there

I am a US military veteran. I never was in your country as a combatant. But after I left the military, I worked for a private company in Afghanistan as a firefighter on a military base.

Would I be welcome to visit Afghanistan or would I be seen as an enemy? Your country is beautiful and I wish it only the best.

when r u niggas joining team china? Xi is based and you need the infrastructure after you got BTFO by some earth shakes

god I fucking wish Islam was the dominant religion in the west, christianity is a bitch faggot soyboy religion that turns men into castrated eunuchs ruled by shallow vapid whores. what the fuck happened brahs?