Isn't it interesting how white women are the most sought after women all over the world...

Isn't it interesting how white women are the most sought after women all over the world? Why do you think the features of a white woman, the fair skin, pink lips, light colored eyes and hair, are so desirable? It's not even fair to non-white women.

Attached: 1649702649903.webm (450x800, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E2j5H1-TN3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

white men are also the most sought after males.

hollywood
now that the hollyjews are pushing for more "diversity" this standard will change bit by bit.
So much of human attraction is influenced by pop culture that's all.

we all have at least a bit of bbc genes (we originate from africa) that activate neuroreceptors in our brain that say SEXSEXSEX
sadly, only black men can enjoy such pleasures

Sometimes I’ll be nutting inside a white woman unprotected and I’ll think: “damn most people will never know the pleasure of fucking a hot tight white slut”

Goddamn I want to see her sucking a BBC

we need to build a giant vault where we store all the pure nordic demographics in a case of a total dark age of humanity

Attached: 1654817552533.jpg (960x836, 57.79K)

Cope harder

It's literally true you moron. Find a new buzzword.

It's true though, wtf??

White women need to be cloned and distributed to all men in the world.

Attached: 1643991917477.jpg (819x1024, 120.02K)

>wigger
when they say white they mean tanned white, go to a tanning salon instead of a sauna swede

If I were a multibillionaire I would unironically freeze thousands of gametes of blonde men and women for Lebensborn 2.0

For different reasons, they just want rights and money that other men don't give them

I just wanna say that I fucking hate this trend of brushing your eyebrows vertically.
It looks fucking dumb.

wrong desu

no brown and yellow women get extremely wet at good looking white men, they instinctively know the value of bleaching for their progeny

>dark eyebrows

how come?

>Mexico
Figures

i kneel

Attached: 1623585244616.png (505x383, 38.3K)

Black women do this too.

Attached: FCndqJIXEAgD7KL.jpg (940x128, 26.95K)

Women with dirty blonde hair look like that. Naturally dark roots and dark eyebrows.

t. my mother looks like the girl in the webm

Dyed blonde hair, probably auburn or something originally

Hello may I see a picture of your mother?

Very common. Everyone is naturally blonde in my family (my hair is almost white, same as my parents and siblings) but our eyebrows and other body hair is darker. Almost deep brown.

She looks just like this instathot, but not as attractive.

Attached: c0aa4f1d8440fbc4e923073f77205143[1].png (640x640, 454.28K)

>posts ugly unnatural girl

Attached: 1612567963113.webm (640x900, 1.08M)

t. seething incel

It isn't.
White women are not particularly disliked but are not admired.
youtu.be/E2j5H1-TN3I

they seem to be completely unreachable to me, Im from latin america and look whitish, we have white women here, but they are few and far in between and usually belong to the upper class of rich people which I assume they are all whorish. I would have to intensively search among whores if I want to fuck one and even then it will be difficult to find one.

ahhh fine, I'll learn german after all...

Why are white women so beautiful
Even old mommies look like goddesses
What is God's explanation for this?

Attached: 1653224030032.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

for me, the best part is their soft pale skin and pinkish which smells like flower mixed with babies
hmmmmm i love smell of white girls
btw what is like fucking a women of this caliber?

I prefer mestizas, which is why I'm dating one. I love her jet black hair, her olive skin, her almond-shaped eyes, her high cheekbones, her naturally plump lips, and her ample bunda.

Before my girlfriend and I started dating she would half-joke about wanting me to bleach her.

Attached: latinaupgrade.png (509x413, 258.62K)

>This whole thread with my brown bros

Attached: literallyme.png (1102x619, 1.02M)

you will never even get to worship them in person
kill yourself gook

Someone should post the video from her youtube, she doesn't look that great

Your mother bleaches her hair. It's possible to have eyebrows of a different color to your hair, but the roots are a dead giveaway.