Would you live in Finland?

Would you live in Finland?

Attached: URA FINLAND.jpg (1920x1080, 475.83K)

looks like st petersburg

yes its my dream to live there.

That's Viborg and it's nowadays in Russia.
Didn't we already agree that Norway is way better for you?

Yes. It's same as here, but more developed, so Finland seems like heaven.

>It's same as here, but more developed, so Finland seems like heaven.
That's western propaganda.

Attached: 1652015005499.jpg (2048x2048, 783.43K)

no thanks

their president is stunning, incredible...

Attached: t4rtqf4h80v71.jpg (290x613, 21.42K)

why didnt you post picture of our president then?

I tried living there and desu everyones full of shit because they leech tax money from big corporations to get free everything, then they think coz of those businesses succeeding they´re chosen people or something, so then they turn into weak SJW gay loving beta nu males who ingore crime stats, dont defend fellow finns anywhere, suck up to police 24/7 and pretend to be nice guys just to say fuck those people behind your back.
It´s mix of too tolerant SJWs and alt right incel racist nazis who will soon invade schools with whatever weapons they can get.
They also have heavy alcoholism issue that is normalized so every weekend is a danger zone, where guys wanna fight. They suck at fighting though and are skinnyfat.

Finns are soulless kike aliens that literally ruin lives, waste everyone and do it all to suck up corporate pps. They try to hide all the information, talk in private only and dont let immigrants EVER to the brotherhoods, which alienates everyone coming to finland. Finns always suck up to the richest party, which makes them worse than jews.

If you do have finance problems, they think youre a rat or scum. If you dont have finance problems, they get jealous about every gold watch you get and seethe for years. Fuck those people. Wanna get some shitty experiences while hating your life? Try finland.

Oh yeah and everyone telling you happiest country in the world isnt ever talking to the people doing drugs or the students being always high or they dont get involved with street fights or people begging. They´re happy because they ingore everyones problems, until money runs out, and they deal it so that money doesnt run out. You dont matter there. Also CEO gets bitches. Youre not CEO.

Attached: 1656003400298.png (900x900, 819.11K)

Yes I plan on moving there

why not Brazil?

>Would you live in Finland?
Only if i can get a cute finnish wife! :3

Attached: 1637036892154.png (795x900, 859.32K)

Why the fuck would I move to some shithole like brazil

idk maybe you wanna see stray cats or poor people and feel good about yourself.
>wow at least im not that fucking stupid

what brazil has the best beaches on the planet

Akshully senegal beaches mogs brazil

Some of you guys are OK
Stay out of Finland next 10 days

Attached: 2022-06-23 21-02-20.png (1129x612, 69.45K)

damn, that's blistering

Why would you move to some shithole like Finland?

I'd die for Finland.