Hundreds of religions on the world

>hundreds of religions on the world
>Everyone believes their religion is true
>All the gods are "invisible" and have never been seen by anybody in modern times

Kinda makes you think the whole things made up doesn't it? I mean at least sun worshippers can see their god and their god really does sustain all life on earth. Everyone else is just blindly following what other people have told them without proof.

Attached: 1655904283969.jpg (1920x1080, 253.29K)

THE SUN ISNT REAL. If you really ask me we are in a position similar from dark soul anorlondo, tho im left centered im a little biased on this one lmao

Attached: 20220623_175825.jpg (1200x620, 183.47K)

>never been seen by anybody in modern times
we probably don't deserve to have them reveal themselves to us desu

>Only what you see with your own eyes is real
This is giga grug brain, holy shit

If you want me to do what you say. I need proof your authority is real and not just a scam to get me to do what you want. That's not asking too much.

dios mio... judía de caballo de las encías...

Christianity doesn’t deny the reality of natural religions. It only asserts that they contain worship of the created and conquered, not the creator and conqueror. Thus, they are idolatrous.

What does proof mean to you?

And no one else came to this conclusion but you. Be proud of yourself, and go tell your mother to make more tendies

I’ve seen god before many times? We speak often. I thought this was normal? a bunch of people in the Torah and Bible do it so it’s got to be decently common

Incontrovertible evidence that it exists, not just "trust me bro"

I absolutely agree with you OP but modern atheism as bad as this
>just spiritual chad reporting in

Not all religions believe in gods

Some religions are literally just philosophies with associated soteriological practices

So you don't believe in electrons, gravity, or the fact that stars are balls of fire, since your only proof they exist is that people who believe in them tell you they exist?

Every religion has to come up with canon as to why you can't see their gods instead of just admitting it's all made up

How will you know it’s incontrovertible?

Attached: fat fedora.jpg (900x900, 88.68K)

Buddhism

It is made up.I am also religious.
Now what, mutt?

Other religions failed to advertize the crowning of the anointed King in 1914. Only the Bible Students have discerned the end of the Gentile Times as prophecied by Daniel. The angels have gathered the wheats (JWs) and separated them from the weeds (the seed of the Devil).

shut up, fake christian

If I am a fake christian then are we the only ones to have discerned 1914 as the End of the Gentile Times ?

Never (you) me ever again.

What end times? That was 108 years ago and we're still here.

JWs thought the world was going to end in 1975 and have been drinking vast amounts of copium ever since that failed to occur.

Attached: 1656005906281.jpg (478x1024, 59.04K)

In Lukas 21:24 finden wir folgende Worte Jesu aufgezeichnet: „Jerusalem wird von den Nationen zertreten werden, bis die bestimmten Zeiten der Nationen [„Zeiten der Heiden“, Einheitsübersetzung] erfüllt sind.“ Jerusalem, die Hauptstadt der jüdischen Nation, war ehemals Herrschaftssitz der Könige aus der Linie König Davids (Psalm 48:1, 2). Diese Könige waren jedoch keine gewöhnlichen Herrscher. Sie saßen als Stellvertreter Gottes auf dem „Thron Jehovas“ (1. Chronika 29:23). Jerusalem war somit ein Sinnbild der Herrschaft Jehovas.

Wie wurde nun Gottes Herrschaft „von den Nationen zertreten“ und wann begann dieses Zertreten? Es begann im Jahr 607 v. u. Z., als die Babylonier Jerusalem einnahmen. Von da an war der „Thron Jehovas“ nicht mehr besetzt und die Linie der Könige aus dem Haus Davids war unterbrochen (2. Könige 25:1-26). Würde Jerusalem für immer „zertreten“ werden? Nein, denn in der Prophezeiung Hesekiels heißt es im Hinblick auf Zedekia, den letzten König in Jerusalem: „Entfern den Turban, und heb ab die Krone. . . . es wird gewiss niemandes werden, bis der kommt, der das gesetzliche Recht hat, und ihm will ich es geben“ (Hesekiel 21:26, 27). Das „gesetzliche Recht“ auf die davidische Krone hatte Jesus Christus (Lukas 1:32, 33). Das „Zertreten“ würde also enden, wenn Jesus als König eingesetzt werden würde.

shoo antichrist filth
>Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
>Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Wann würde dieses große Ereignis stattfinden? Wie Jesu Worte zeigen, würden eine ganz bestimmte Zeit lang die „Heiden“ herrschen. Kapitel 4 des Bibelbuches Daniel gibt uns Aufschluss darüber, wie lange. Es wird dort von einem prophetischen Traum des babylonischen Königs Nebukadnezar berichtet. Der König sah einen riesenhaften Baum, der dann umgehauen wurde. Sein Wurzelstock wurde durch ein Band aus Eisen und aus Kupfer am Wachsen gehindert. Ein Engel erklärte: „Sieben Zeiten sollen über ihm vergehen“ (Daniel 4:10-16).

Bäume sind in der Bibel oft ein Sinnbild für Herrschaft (Hesekiel 17:22-24; 31:2-5). Das Umhauen dieses symbolischen Baumes stellt dar, dass die Herrschaft, die Gott durch die Könige in Jerusalem ausübte, unterbrochen werden würde. Der Traum liefert uns auch einen Hinweis darauf, dass Jerusalem nur vorübergehend „zertreten“ werden würde — „sieben Zeiten“. Wie lang ist das?

Nach Offenbarung 12:6, 14 ergeben dreieinhalb Zeiten „tausendzweihundertsechzig Tage“. Sieben Zeiten sind dann doppelt so lang, also 2 520 Tage. Nun endete das „Zertreten“ der Herrschaft Gottes durch die Heidennationen aber nicht 2 520 buchstäbliche Tage nach dem Fall Jerusalems. Demnach muss die Prophezeiung eine viel längere Zeitspanne umfassen. Wenn gemäß 4. Mose 14:34 und Hesekiel 4:6 „ein Tag für ein Jahr“ steht, ergeben die „sieben Zeiten“ insgesamt 2 520 Jahre.

>I mean at least sun worshippers can see their god and their god really does sustain all life on earth.
THATS FUCKING RIGHT
SOL INVICTUS SOL INVICTUS SOL INVICTUS SOL INVICTUS SOL INVICTUS SOL INVICTUS SOL INVICTUS SOL INVICTUS SOL INVICTUS SOL INVICTUS SOL INVICTUS SOL INVICTUS SOL INVICTUS SOL INVICTUS SOL INVICTUS SOL INVICTUS SOL INVICTUS SOL INVICTUS

kek the bot broke it's replying to british posters in german

Attached: npc blue screen.jpg (553x540, 258.67K)

Die 2 520 Jahre begannen im Oktober 607 v. u. Z., als Jerusalem in die Hände der Babylonier fiel und der davidische König gestürzt wurde. Sie endeten im Oktober 1914. Damals gingen die „bestimmten Zeiten der Nationen“ zu Ende und Jesus Christus wurde von Gott als König im Himmel eingesetzt (Psalm 2:1-6; Daniel 7:13, 14). *

Wie Jesus voraussagte, wird seine „Gegenwart“ als himmlischer König von dramatischen Entwicklungen auf der Erde begleitet, zum Beispiel von Kriegen, Hungersnöten, Erdbeben und Seuchen (Matthäus 24:3-8; Lukas 21:11). Das sind eindrucksvolle Beweise dafür, dass im Jahr 1914 tatsächlich Gottes himmlisches Königreich aufgerichtet wurde und die „letzten Tage“ des gegenwärtigen bösen Systems der Dinge angebrochen sind (2. Timotheus 3:1-5).

You seem to have quoted me by mistake.

are you christian?

Laura, was ist los mit dir? Ich verstehe dich nicht.

Attached: 1629892135469.jpg (400x400, 69.77K)

>stars are balls of fire
They aren't.