What do Indiananons think of their own people and the general perception of India as a whole...

What do Indiananons think of their own people and the general perception of India as a whole? Most Indians I meet here in the USA are normies, so I'm interested in hearing the perspective of a non-normie Indian.

Attached: Flag_of_India.svg.png (1200x800, 32.15K)

Indians are hated for being completely ourselves
A simple video of an Indian man patting a white blonde girl amassed lot of hate comments because whiteys have poor cringe receptors

Yeah but what do you think of shit like this?

Attached: 1645763055298.webm (540x960, 870.84K)

Whites sexualize everything. They and Muslims cannot look at anything without making it sexual. Islam even says that... Muslim men are all retarded. Wish we took over and saved Islam.

I would be glad to see that. They need the wisdom of Vishnu

What the fuck did I just watch

>Whites sexualize everything.
you say this but I regularly masturbate to indian gangrape videos.

Its a fucking shithole and Im glad i escaped
>imb4 someone calls me "anti national"(third worlder phrase) for not wasting my life in a poverty ridden country that will likely destroy itself in a civil war

cringe to me but they are having fun, what's wrong with this?

>escaped
more like your daddy escaped and you just coasted on it
my experience on Any Forums has taught to fucking despise diasporas of any kind.

Enjoy the recession
>inb4 cope
I am moving too but I won't call it escaping

Bruh

Im 26 years old and am working here as a software dev. My parents are in india and i intend to bring them here before the country goes total apeshit. How about you dont make shitty assumptions about people? Or is it a coping mechanism

were you too poor to move to CAN/UK/US

>software dev in germany
what is the point of immigrating if you earn less than you used to.

>What do Indiananons think of their own people
Nothing wrong. Even the weirdest behaviours come from a childlike place of thought instead of anything nefarious.
>and the general perception of India as a whole
We're hated for various reasons.
But I couldn't care less because there's 1.3 billion of us.

>Germany
>Sde
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Bich you got a 310 or something in gre? Only people who go to Europe for cse work are failures who couldn't make it to Silicon Valley. Imagine being a smug cunt for being a code monkey on Germany. Let me guess SAP?

It's literally just a coping mechanism, emigrating from Asia/Africa/Latin America is basically impossible unless you're a local top 1% with a valuable degree and lots of experience
They know they will be forever stuck in India/Philippines/Colombia so they pretend how actually it's not so bad and USA/Western Europe are totally overrated

Attached: sour grape.jpg (1399x1600, 495.47K)

You have to go back

ey if it's there, why not enjoy it

>unless you're a local top 1% with a valuable degree and lots of experience
this is just not true. infact people who go to germany specifically for CSE were making low wages in india like the other user said. CS jobs here have been popping and people often make more than median german software dev wage with a fraction of its living cost and lower taxes.
you can see people on forums advising against moving to germany if you're already making 25L-30L in india which many do