Do manufactured housing crises happen in your cunt?

Do manufactured housing crises happen in your cunt?

Attached: 1649264939642.jpg (2048x1079, 227.57K)

Yes, thanks to a housing bubble and a government that sold off all public housing/won't regulate rents and the market
In Madrid an average person has to pay 50~% of his salary to have a tiny cuckbox

>All Anglo states have pretty much the same housing politics

Impressive. Nation states really are but a thin veil.

I don't get it

Doesn't seem right to me. Most of Europe has high ass rent and wages that don't keep up with it.

Green country = Bad place to buy to let
Red country = Good place to buy to let

how the fuck do countries like the USA & canada have higher housing prices than israel
at least we have the excuse of not having a ton of land but come on you niggas are entire continent

Bit you have very cheap single family houses.

Just let not buy though, right?

>90 % of Slovaks own their home

Attached: 1C4C673D-411D-4ADD-9167-22DCDFB47D8E.jpg (680x559, 49.88K)

While european rents to income ratio increases at faster rate than american one, european rents started from muc lower base and american economy is more advanced (due to avoiding wartime devastation) already making a switch from productivity driven growth to rent driven growth.

this is what happens when you treat housing as a commodity and saving investment instead of a basic infraestructure

Most of Europe buys instead of renting too

Those two countries have extremely restrictive housing policies, in most cities you can only build detached single family homes in 90% of the area.

It still seems very, very off dude. I looked into renting in places like Spain and Italy last year after going full remote and the rents are not good, while the incomes there are like 2/3 to 1/2 of the average American income. This graph doesn't mention anything about its methodology so I'm guessing it's utter bullshit. Wtf does "58.8" even mean? How does dividing the smaller number (rent) by the larger number (income) produce 58.8?

Attached: 1585681334000.jpg (1024x1024, 80.29K)

cont., from a quick check of the latest stats the median American rent is $1,414 per month while the median income is at $44,225. This retard just went on MSPaint and started throwing numbers and colors everywhere.

Isn't the average rent in Barcelona like 1000-1200 euros for an apartment?

We have a more restrictive housing policy. The difference is who's benefiting this restriction. Here many city have a first-buy privilege for the market and new developments have to be mixed income with a certain percentage of social and rent-controlled housing.

I really don’t understand how is investing in luxury estate even real. There are only so many millionaires and a thing objectively cannot be worth more than the end user is capable of paying, right?

Rent control is a different but equally retarded way of ruining the housing market.

I get it

>There are only so many millionaires and a thing objectively cannot be worth more than the end user is capable of paying, right?

There literally is an endless steam of millionaires and oligarchs from thirdy countries that park their assets in developed countries with strong property rights and legal protections.

On the lower end, and their median income is like 23k Euros

My city literally owns 50% of all housing because of agressive purchases, no privatization and we have the lowest housing costs of any major city in Southern Germany.

Can you get an appartment without knowing someone in the local goverment=