Uncle is sending me how "Muhammad was a pedophile" copy paste forwards in WhatsApp again

>uncle is sending me how "Muhammad was a pedophile" copy paste forwards in WhatsApp again

Attached: Islam India pepe.jpg (640x640, 31.12K)

By Allah, he will not taste jannah after this lifetime, fitting punishment for this lost dog, inshallah

Block uncle and tell him to fuck off

India is fascinating

He was though. If you deny it then you are question the truth of what is written in the Koran.

Admit to him you're one too

it was normal to marry 10 year olds even like 100 years ago

why are pajeets so obsessed with muzzies lol

maybe in brown shitholes
in europe even prior to the french revolution women would at least go through puberty before marriage

Only in Arab and African shitholes. The Ottomans actually killed the practice somewhat when you civilized them.

In Europe the average recorded age of marriage since the middle ages was always over 25.

It was actually written in the hadiths, not the koran
No it wasn't. Sometimes princes and princesses were 'betrothed' to eachother from an early age for political alliances, but the marriage wasn't conwumated until they were old enough.

kek

Are you or he muslim?

>Judith of Flanders (aged about 12/13) was married to Æthelwulf, King of Wessex (aged about 61), in October 856. After Æthelwulf's death in January 858, Judith (now about 14/15) was remarried later that year to the new king, her stepson Æthelbald. Her second husband died in 860, and she was married to Baldwin I, Margrave of Flanders, in either 861 or 862, when she was around 17–19 years old.

>Gisela of Hungary (aged about 11) was married to Stephen I of Hungary (aged about 21) in 996.

>Gisela of Hungary (aged about 11) was married to Stephen I of Hungary (aged about 21) in 996.

>Cecile of France (aged 8/9) was married to Tancred, Prince of Galilee (aged 30/31), in late 1106.

>Matilda of England (aged about 12), daughter of Henry I of England, was married to Henry V, Holy Roman Emperor (aged about 28), in 1114.

>Sibylla of Anjou (aged about 11) was married to William Clito (aged 20/21) in 1123.

>Gertrude of Bavaria (aged about 11 or 14) was married to Frederick IV, Duke of Swabia (aged 20/21), in 1166.

>Matilda of Boulogne (aged 9) was married to Henry I, Duke of Brabant (aged about 14), in 1179.

>Isabella of Jerusalem (aged 10/11) married Humphrey IV of Toron (aged about 17) in 1183. They had been betrothed when Isabella was 8-years-old.

>Marie of Ponthieu (aged 9), was married to Simon of Dammartin (aged 27/28) in 1208.

>Isabella of Villehardouin (aged either 8 or 11) was married to Philip of Sicily (aged about 15/16) in May 1271.

>Judith of Habsburg (aged 13) was married to Wenceslaus II of Bohemia (aged 13) in January 1285.

20th century case:
>Myra Brown (aged 13) married Jerry Lee Lewis (aged 22) on December 12, 1957. The marriage was repeated June 4, 1958 because his previous divorce wasn't finalized.

that's fine, but are any othese people held to be the ideal for all humanity and flawless human beings?

None are

>Political marriages

Are you retarded? They didn't have sex, they sealed political contracts.

The average age of birth of the first child was 25 in urban areas and 20 in rural areas. This was the case all the way up to the industrial revolution.

if god approved it for the finest creation (Muhammed PBUH) it's good enough for all men, the added advantages include raising your wife and fostering a beautiful relationship before sexual consummation.

>the added advantages include raising your wife
bro what the fuck

I fucking despise all you fucking disgusting brown unwashed rabid dogs, just nuke all the middle east and india, please, letnit burn in the fles, let the gamma radiation consume all life in those territories, let the opium addicted child rapists radioactivity decaybinto dust, let the street shitters' flesh melt into the pavement, please let them all perish

you need to take your meds sudanon you've gone from atheist liberal back to islamochud again.

>I fucking despise all you fucking disgusting brown unwashed rabid dogs
>tf
>tp

not poodanon

Muhammad also raped,murderers and stole. He's the "finest creation" only because you are too low IQ to recognize a pattern. Besides little kids stating with pervy 50 years olds will be mentally scarred for life

Extremely jealous of Simon of Dammartin desu.