/éire/

Insular Western Belgic eagran

Attached: 2ec50eb29e6ece0c1cded32505e9a2a5[1].jpg (638x960, 223.17K)

fuck everything but the economy, right leftypol?
he loves money that one

ruh ohhh

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-23 101853.png (825x444, 384K)

i bet everyone itt's mother still buys their undies

my life would improve if net migration went down

when's jesus gonna come through and do a solid by vanquishing covid? sick of feeling shit desu

Attached: FV1u1K1XsAA34CM.jpg (1536x2048, 543.54K)

the only way to improve the economy is to keep importing cheap foreign labour into our small island forever.

pwned

wait this isn’t /brig/

even if net migration was 0 there would stil lbe millions of non-whites who have loads of kids and loads of people geting into interracial relationships

as i said rorke, if you can't beat them you might as well join them.
get yourself a peng little indian number.

Bizarre post.
I'm a leftist for sure but I've accepted that the right are idiot slaves to their corporate masters, but I've accepted this and learned to love it because it is the natural human urge to consume fighting against our other natural urge to prolong our existence, and that the draw between these two desires will be a victory for the desire of consumption, and will lead to the ultimate good of the extinction of the human race, which is the only possible way to end suffering.

Ta mo chailin sa teacht slainte

>d loads of people geting into interracial relationships
You already have 30% interracial dna it doesnt matter

doing a literal violence

aha so glad we have the tories in charge instead of labour!

Attached: 62af278a8c5f551a01eac1e6e9d2f1c0.png (732x294, 35.19K)

spast

The reason less developed countries have more children is because the cost for having children is exponentially lower. In developed countries the cost of living is so high and the cost of children even higher because we require things for them like school and medical treatments that less developed countries do not. The result of this is that the objective of infinite growth that the corporations abide by is only possible when excess population is imported to keep the economy growing and keep the population of the country over time a pyramid.
Race mixing is natural and inevitable and has always been. Just like the tribes and races from ancient times eventually mixed with others who did the same until we formed our modern ideas of ethnicities. The idea that any modern concept of the us and the other could exist permanently is as ridiculous as the idea that you could pour a bucket of water into the sea and not have it mix with the rest until they both became one.

If we develop to a point of post scarcity globally anyway like Star Trek, white people would move out of this drizzly island anyway, they’d be pissing off to Tahiti just like and for the same reasons as our famous explorers, it’s nicer there.

>The reason less developed countries have more children is because the cost for having children is exponentially lower. In developed countries the cost of living is so high and the cost of children even higher because we require things for them like school and medical treatments that less developed countries do not

Not the sole reason. The colonised world has previous, pre-capitalist social structures in place, which traditionally placed the human at the center of the production factors (i.e. agrarian societies), just like agrarian Europe used to be. Work/job variety is more diverse at the centers of integrated capitalism/Spectacle, so the superstructure offers more flexibility in the roles a human can assume in life.

Immigration is a result of capitalism expanding outwards from those centers, changing the rules of economies, thus making it more viable/attractive to move to the centers. It's global/international urbanisation,a tendency already in place within western and all capitalist countries.

sick of this greek twat banging on about how we need pakis and somalians or everything will be fucked
disgusting little weasel cuck

now turn over to fry throughout.

This is not /brit/