There's a very real chance that China will collapse by the end of the year...

There's a very real chance that China will collapse by the end of the year. What are you doing to insulate yourself from the collapse? I'm shorting as much chinese stocks as I can, stocking up on food and planning to move back to America as soon as my contract ends

Attached: lastyear.png (1329x915, 749.26K)

>The US won't collapse due to inflation, in fact it's going stronger
>China will crash any minute now

Cope

two more weeks

>schizo Singaporean is actually a Davido
what a surprise

any moment now!!! trust me guys!!1!

There has been a rumor going around that even the big 4 China banks are imposing daily withdrawal limit

>collapse this
>collapse that
Everyone retard seems to think just about anything is due to collapse anytime soon. Anything that can be described as a collapse by contemporaries rather than by historical review is EXTREMELY rare.
But I guess that's the word that really gets all the tards clapping in excitement

China has a lot of shit on their plate besides their economy

>declining birthrate
>Unable to produce much of their own tech, leaving them vulnerable to western sanctions
>The west can easily cut off their access to oil, gas, food and semiconductors
>COVID destroyed their reputation around the world, leading to numerous alliances designed solely to counter China
>Has next to no allies
>No food/water or oil
>Population collapse
>Massive debt and housing bubble that's starting to pop
>Massively incompetent government
>Economic collapse soon
>Lack of natural resources
>Massive amount of pollution that left most of their land barren wastelands

China is done for and is currently the biggest paper tiger in existence, they may act big but they are currently in the massive of the biggest collapse in human history.

This place is a white creation reappropiated by gooks
It must be return to white civilisation and used as a forward base for asian neo colonisation

pills

What's the mechanism for their collapse already? Their real estate bubble will be less severe than 2008 because they just force rural people into ghost cities.

PILLS, Singapore was left for dead by the British in WW2.
The Singapore of today is 100% built by Singaporeans, go back fcker

All of that is true, but none of that is signalling "collapse" any time soon.

Other then the fact that they're running out of food, water and energy right now. And their economy is doing so bad that they have no money to buy more

Christ you can at least read up on the history on the place you're staying. Singapore was a poor mini country with nothing going for it after being kicked out of Malaysia. It didn't become wealthy until long after decolonization.

>Gooks
You mean Chinks, Gooks are Western allies for the most part.

Chinese exapts are indeed scum of the lowest order though.

I don't know, they are a net food exporter. I can agree with you that this is probably the peak of their international influence and relevance (which in itself is largely irrelevant), but the country will be fine for the forseeable future.

My dude China has the world's biggest grain storage, capable of feeding it's population for 1.5 year
There has even been news recently of them potentially using EXCESS food as political leverage for the soon to be starved countries in Africa.

Singapore would be nothing without English- which the brits gave them, a western government system and a western trading system. Not to mention infrastructure, those ports didn't build themselves you know

Dude this is just an embarringly weird cope.

This is like saying Australia was built by Chinese because they financed all their shit you stupid niggers.
Singapore is literally 99% Asians, the fact that you can say Le British, Westerners all built Singapore right now..
Holy fck what a pathetic cuck

having the worlds largest grain storage means nothing in the long-term

>they're running out of food,
I think they are a net food exporter, could be wrong.
>water
Potentially, this is probably the biggest geopolitical clusterfuck we will witness.
> and energy right now.
This is certainly an interesting one, they are increasing lignite consumption like us and not nearly enough to meet demand. I think they are betting on miracle energy sources like fusion, though given they've withdrawn themselves from most of the collaborations. I believe they are least likely to achieve this since they put all their research funding into magnetic containment designs which is a meme.

That being said they still have some of hte cheapest and highest energy usage in the world. Which in itself is potentially dangerous and unsustainable. Although seeing the actual effects of these policies play out is over a timeline of 30-50 years rather than two weeks.

The country is not fine. They will collapse and become north korea soon. I'm expecting at least a massive famine by the end of the year.
You really believe what the CCP says? All their excess food stores were bought, years ago, they can't grow enough food themselves. All well and good until your economy crashes and food prices skyrockets worldwide
COPE. Singapore today would be nothing without western companies, western banks and western money. It's basically a international tax haven/Switzerland

China itself was financed by Westerners and Japan though. Financing is less relevant compared to technology and laws for nationbuilding.

China won't collapse but it will neither be a superpower. Seeing what they're currently doing to foreign companies and some retarded "anti-COVID" measures they're going with, it looks like they'll go isolationist.

I always smile when I see these threads in the catalogue and yep it’s Singapore kek

You make my day

I kneel I kneel, China, Japan, the entirety of East Asia, Asia and Africa, EVERYTHING WAS BUILT BY HWITE PEOPLE
YE you can have it back now, why don't you just walk in and claim it too so we can officially recognize your territories

Attached: 23d3cd08f9ef5d0cb3cf3517eac92157.jpg (680x680, 37.73K)

>My dude China has the world's biggest grain storage
You might not know this, but a giant chunk their grain is grown here in the US, not there. On farms they purchased the rights to

This is what I think as well. They are not going to be some huge superpower to challenge the US. Their geographical and demographic situation make that pretty much an impossibility. The difficulty is when this happened to Japan, they became a more insular and didn’t lash out in their weakness. China has a people who believe they should take their “rightful place” and hopefully the CCP can keep spoonfeeding propaganda to their people to stop them chimping out

Are you a glownig working for western intelligence?Cuz they really aren't sending their best

It's like westoid get more and more desperate in their delusions with each passing year that China developers. Seethe, cope and no doubt dilate

>why don't you just walk in and claim it too so we can officially recognize your territories
Not how White people operate. We build people up so we can make them rich and trade with them simple as.

Everything else is commie butthurt, one of the worst inventions by (((White))) people in human history.

Japan didn't even really become insular, it just shrank.

> china's last two weeks

Blah blah blah, Call a Baguette here and tell him to take me back, I wanna be in the EU too Hans.
All my infrastructure, skyscraper, roads, rails, internet network are "allegedly said by a schizo online" built by Europeans anyway.
TAKE ME BACK MFs

Yep. Any time now.

>declining birthrate
True, China is nearing a demographic crisis
>Unable to produce much of their own tech, leaving them vulnerable to western sanctions
Vulnerable but with ability to retaliate. The west is equally dependent on Chinese production. A major trade war would be devastating for both and thus unlikely to be initiated by either.
>The west can easily cut off their access to oil, gas, food and semiconductors
See above.
>COVID destroyed their reputation around the world, leading to numerous alliances designed solely to counter China
Nah, COVID is not that associated with China anymore. And does not have a huge impact on international diplomacy.
>Has next to no allies
Looking more and more allied with Russia recently.
>No food/water or oil
A potential vulnerability but no problem as long as they can be bought.
>Population collapse
Definitely demographic issues on the horizon
>Massive debt and housing bubble that's starting to pop
Seems to be that way
>Massively incompetent government
Hard to tell due to their media control, but nothing seems obviously "massively incompetent"
>Economic collapse soon
Hard to tell
>Lack of natural resources
Has some, doesn't have others.
>Massive amount of pollution that left most of their land barren wastelands
Big overstatement

>no water
they basically have all of mainland SEA water reserves within their borders as well as India

if anyone doesn't have water it's the countries south of these huge fucking dam's China has built to control the flow of entire populations of other countries rivers

Attached: TibetRivers v3 copy k.png (1000x691, 388.42K)

>dude just steal other countries water lmao
KEK