Is this true?

is this true?

Attached: 121577671_673441166926670_6432870147489633484_n.jpg (720x496, 36.94K)

Yes Pakistan is 100% Turkic and needs to unite with turkey and then many millions of pakis can help the Turkic armies take over Greece and colonize the region

Yes there should be open borders between Turkey and Pakistan

The beacon of justice

Attached: FDsBNkBXsAQhEfW.jpg (1241x792, 144.7K)

quick post their rape statistics

Turkiye cries out for free movement between their moslem brvthers.

is there a more unbreakable bond than the eternal PAKTURK alliance (SAW)? i think not.

west fears this

Joke as much as you like Pakistan is a Turkic country. Urdu is a turkic word for army (Ordo) so our language is turkic/persian. Our national heroes are all Turks like Mahmud Ghazni and Babur Khan. We have same blood as anatolian Turks (Turkish, Persian and Greek (remember Alexander (pbuh - he's a prophet in Islam) set up Greek kingdoms in Pakistan). And we both obviously subscribe seriously to the Deen

my BROTHER in blood

based. you all should move to tvrkiye to be closer to your tvrkic brothers.

three of them combined lower than usa

Pakistan is kinda far away from Turkey, isn't it?

my PAKİSTANLI BROTHERS will conquer asia in the meantime we will conquer AVRUPA and bring those filthy bastards to their knees inşALLAH my brother

not for long inşALLAH

>brown bulls breeding women is the first thing wypipo think when they see our flags
how surprising

>Rape in Pakistan came to international attention after the politically sanctioned rape of Mukhtaran Bibi.[6][7] The group War Against Rape (WAR) has documented the severity of rape in Pakistan, and the police indifference to it.[8] According to Women's Studies professor Shahla Haeri, rape in Pakistan is "often institutionalized and has the tacit and at times the explicit approval of the state".[9][10] According to late lawyer Asma Jahangir, who was a co-founder of the women's rights group Women's Action Forum, up to 72% of women in custody in Pakistan are physically or sexually abused.[11] According to WAR, over 82% of rapists are family members including fathers, brothers, grandfathers and uncles of the victims.[12]

wikipedia enough say

Uhhh Pakibros...

Attached: PakisAndTurks8.jpg (1605x1416, 933.31K)

>Pakis
>Bulls
C'mon now.

reis bros...

Attached: file.png (678x509, 445.5K)