Your country

>your country
>are people still wearing masks in your country?

flag
yes, but mostly indoors and people don't care about it now as much as last year

Attached: 1641819680392.webm (540x960, 1.34M)

No

I only wear it at work (clinic). The only people that still wear them during daily living are hypochondriacs

I don't see what the problem with masks are? They are comfy and I prefer not having people breathing on me.

At the bare minimum, if you are sick you should wear your mask.

it's cringe if you aren't medical staff or a chef

bbc. all of them made for

not really

Nope. I supposedly have to wear them when I travel to Vienna later this summer.

I wore it to the bank the other thinking it would be necessary but no one else was wearing it including employees so i took it off

even in LA barely anyone wears it, only the ugly people wear them

My county reinstated the mandate because it's run by cunts, and even then about 1/3 of people just ignore it.

mex
yes, if you go to any store you have to wear one

Only people who wear masks anymore are hypochondriacs and ugly ppl. If someone is still wearing a mask in a casual social setting you can guess with 100% accuracy that they are fucking ugly

no

Maybe if you are really sick you should wear it, but in that case you should already stay at home. For people who wear them and are not sick it's just a sign or paranoia or insecurity in my opinion

Attached: 1637973376208.webm (550x550, 1.6M)

UOHHHHHHH

Is it a sign of paranoia and insecurity to wear a hat in the sun?

no that just stupidity

So true. If you stay outside around people for 3 hours you automatically get sick. SO TRUE

Only the shoplifters

I never wear índoors only outdoors because people are Gross

Does a cap even block the sun at all though?

how is it stupid to wear a hat in the sun?

The only people who care about masks are working class retards that think germs don't exist because they can't see them. These are the same people who will get shit on their fingers while wiping their ass, then walk straight back into the kitchen to make you your food. The most disgusting subhumans in thee world

there is a reason humans still have hair on top of our head and nowhere else for the most part and because it gets hot?

So why do you need a hat then?

what?