I regret being homophobic and transphobic in the past

I regret being homophobic and transphobic in the past

Attached: Honeyview_k.jpg (700x394, 74.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fenwayhealth.org/new-study-shows-transgender-people-who-receive-gender-affirming-surgery-are-significantly-less-likely-to-experience-psychological-distress-or-suicidal-ideation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why

coulda been rollin' in da bussy

His brother became a lady, and now they don't talk to each other because of the things he said in the past

Homophobic yes, Transphobic no.

I regret not being homophobic and transphobic sooner in life

Attached: 1655697386918.jpg (1284x1367, 522.61K)

genuinely don't understand how somebody can defend transgenderism
I don't understand the logic you go through

me too, thats why i no longer do it, also the same aplies to antisemitic but to a greater extend.

I dont. those mentally ill pedos should not be normalized.

Attached: 1629935930737.jpg (1003x677, 654.79K)

Transaidía is justified given their full in the head attitude.

I do not

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

1. does it affect you?
2. does it harm anybody besides the person going through a transition?
both answers are no so you shouldn't care

10 years ago my sister got upset when she found out i use Any Forums because she was worried it was going to make me racist and homophobic
now she rants about trannies nearly every day and shares soy-ACK!s she finds on Any Forums with me

Attached: 1615002750086.png (976x850, 838.18K)

gender dysphoria is real and transitioning does lower distress/suicide intent

is she single bro please i promise im not weird

the answer is yes for both of these disingenuous rat

I regret nothing.

Attached: Hanging.gif (737x2068, 1.4M)

defective products should be recycled in samsara in hoping that the karma will be purified in the next iteration.

nice

mental illness is real but mutilating one's body doesn't help it

I regret not being homophobic and transphobic in the past

fenwayhealth.org/new-study-shows-transgender-people-who-receive-gender-affirming-surgery-are-significantly-less-likely-to-experience-psychological-distress-or-suicidal-ideation/

>1. does it affect you?
>2. does it harm anybody besides the person going through a transition?
The answer to both of these is yes, because now that transgenders have institutional power and influence over corporations, they are not just advocating for their own "rights", but also trying to enforce certain behaviours from other people (eg. Abolishing the concept of "men" and "women" from medical and legal procedures, forcing everyone to "state their pronouns", instituting downright creepy policies to try and push gender ideology onto kids in schools).

10 years ago nobody gave a fuck about transgenders. It was entirely legal and fine to transition gender in most first world countries, but nobody cared. They were quiet about it and didn't try to encroach on normie society. Now, they broke that code. They got cocky and decided they wanted to remake society in their own image. Now a lot of us are mad, especially women who are increasingly seeing MTF troons for the perverts, misogynists and sexual deviants that they are.

Do what you want in your private life. Just fuck off and stop expecting the rest of society to cater to your increasingly loud and extreme demands. We're sick of it.

>dr judenstein along with experts from the companies who sell troon pills say being a tranny is healthy
its a multi billion dollar industry for a reason

Yes just as i jack off and eat junk to make myself happy doesnt make it any less deplorable