How did you anons get into college/uni

What methods did you guys use to get into higher education.

Attached: 1638148058249.jpg (240x240, 5.9K)

i finished high school

Finished high school and gave a national test to get a high enough score to make it into a decent college.

didn't cause exam grade requirements were too high
it's over

>Finished high school and gave a national test to get a high enough score to make it into a decent college.
this
my brother went to private college and is somehow better actually because of connections. He still had to pass a test tho

Took my chance

Dad paid for the initial investment which was really expensive. Foreign scholarship for the rest+ my own money

I wrote them
they replied "welcome at faggot university"
?
profit

Idk yet my gpa is shit so I’m going to study hard for standardized tests. Any advice from anons with gpas

I gave my grades and ID to the college/uni application website and clicked on the degree I wanted

I did the common app and they sent me a letter.

>Did my Abi at the local German School here (Porto Seguro)
>Applied
>"Welcome nerd"

Finished high school with shifty grades, went to community college for a year, transferred to a university

This.

I had an F in seven different subjects so I had to do a national test. I scored well enough to get into uni with that

I'm in university at the moment but Idk how I arrived here

I studied for like 3 months while listening to anime music so I got high entrance exam score.works for the gym too

7 f’s from high school to be specific

Literally just finish high school and do at least the very basics maths and English and you get into uni. No idea why entry overseas is supposedly hard

I finished school and applied to university and they accepted me. Tough the real selection process is in the first year after which about 2/3 of the people I started with dropped out.

It's not.

In my experience, standardized tests are more or less a measure of raw intelligence; an average person who studies hard will probably get a better score than an average person who doesn't study, but the gap won't be as big as you'd think. Assuming you have at least one year of school left, I'd recommend focusing on your GPA; it may be impossible to raise it to a good level, but if your GPA improves significantly in your last year of school, you can demonstrate to the university that you have the capability to do well if you apply yourself.

What percentage of Americans go to uni?

This.
I secured 567th rank in a competitive exam taken by 200000 students.

Got enough points at the mandatory final school exam

Attached: 1655919802258.jpg (723x444, 23.03K)

got my high school diploma in Ireland, wasnt recognized by the uni I wanted to get into, briefly went to another uni for a couple years without completing enrollment, bought an italian diploma, got into uni the next year.

Most unis here don't care about high school anyway, entry is mostly tied to the admission test which is all logic, maths and common knoledge.

>briefly went to another uni for a couple years
*couple months

I hear that senior year does not have as much importance than other years of highschool im an incoming junior so and that is the year most colleges hold a lot of weight on so I’ll have to bust my ass but even if I do my gpa would still at best only be a 3.3 which is why I want to focus hard on test scores. I’m also planning on taking more extra curriculars next year idk how that will help me though