What are the dos and donts of turkey?

In september i will depart for turkey where i will stay for 4months. I think i will try to document my experience in that asiatic land
any advice?

Attached: ken4wfzfqxs51.png (441x604, 144.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ohwnwll1qOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Turkey is quite safe but beware of scammers who target tourists. If someone says hi hello for no reason he is up to something
don't talk politics

>scammers who target tourists
this. They are usually driving yellow cars

Ankara is swarming with secret police

well im there to study not for tourism so il wise up to those.
im also not going to shithole istambul im going to a medium town on the black sea coast
>dont talk politics
past and present? so no kemal and no tapir?

>black sea coast
you should cancel
Black Sea coast is full of retarded conservatives chud central basically
Tayyip is from there
they are religious but also rude and obnoxious like east central anatolia is also religious but I never seen them shouting at tourists for no reason.

It's Türkiye, chud

idk Trabzon seems modern and nice
its also too late to cancel now, plus they like football so thats something

Attached: trabzon-city-turkey-119765464.jpg (800x600, 117.81K)

>trabzon
Good luck. You got tough times ahead of you

Some comment about the city from Turkish reddit

>The more beautiful the nature I have lived for 7 years, the more bigoted and tactless city it is. Some people linked the event to the political situation, if someone from x cities came, the same thing would happen, it wouldn't happen, my friends. You will not find another city that has adopted micro-nationalism and patriotism as much as the people of Trabzon and Rize. They hold each other like a Jew and "fuck this nation" for their own interests.
>The most difficult issue for those coming from outside will be communication. In government offices, in any store, market, in business... the people you will ask questions and communicate with are so cold and rude that your aura and guard are instantly broken. Smiling, helpfulness is almost nonexistent. But if you let that coldness out, all doors will open. As a multi-cultural person who lived / grew up in every region of Anatolia, I had a hard time at first. We greet the man, he does not receive the greeting. I am relieved and surprised if I see a nice/normal person in any place where I have a job.

The damn city where I was a student at the university for 5 years.
Now, there are people who do not put dust on this Trabzon and the people of Trabzon, but who have never been to Trabzon even once in their life.
they don't know
how they acted as a city nationalist, how they treated someone who came from another city badly, how far behind the mentality of most of them, they saw tayyip as the second atatürk and even superior to him, they were conservative in words,
how they threat women and girls
And at the entrance of the city, on the right side, brothels welcome you...
they don't know
as a result ; the so-called metropolis that is still the number 1 capital of uncivilization.

cancel it
Turkey is quite good and heavily underrated. People look at the diaspora and think turkey is far worse than it actually is, it is not. Europeans area often pleasantly surprised about the place.
Trabzon is cancer however

thanks, they fuckers will pay me 300 euros a months to be there so atleast will be able to aford to live well.
well im not a turk so i might not recive that bad of a threatment or maybe it will be worse.
idk how bad it can be, im just there to study and see new stuff.
also
>Turkish reddit
judging its from reddit then the poster might have been a complete faggot

as i said no going back, plane already paid, erasmus agreement already singed.
i can also only socialize with fellow foreiners since there wil be plenty of erasmus students there

ok besides trabzonians being absolute niggers apperantly.
what are some does and dont s of turkey? also what are some must dos and must eats

Attached: 6fc34bee-4415-4bd1-9ac0-204a7bc26968-istock-607651334.jpg (4208x2805, 1.28M)

>i might not recive that bad of a threatment or maybe it will be worse.
that is true for everywhere else
for trabzon it is not
they hate other turks too you would be doubly so
>judging its from reddit then the poster might have been a complete faggot
they speak the truth
then I'm sorry hopefully you will endure it painlessly and gtfo never to return

black sea panders to rich arab tourists and have a terrible food culture, they are the british/scandis of turkey when it comes to food
just travel and travel a lot move to istanbul or aegean or mediterrenean don't take any classes or drop them just use eramsus bucks as a means of travel

well the pretty sights can be assholes and trabzon has plenty of those.
im also thinking of going around the area, ive even tought about traveling to georgia, but visas and shiet might be tricky
how are trains in turkey?

In Trabzon they are clever until 12, after that, they are stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=Ohwnwll1qOU

tf is that suppost to mean?

they fucked you over big time
>what are some does and dont s of turkey?
Don't go outside unless it's absolutely necessary. Avoid talking to locals and even making eye contact. Only talk to fellow erasmus students
>also what are some must dos and must eats
Black sea region has the shittiest cuisine in the whole country. Only stick to globally known brands. Don't eat anything local

train from ankara to kars is very touristic google dogu expresi

trabzon is pic related

Attached: ponticbull.jpg (223x226, 6.27K)

It is a Turkish saying, I am not sure myself what it means, the video might explain some things

Trabzon and the rest of Northern Anatolia/Black Sea region is seen by Turks as being full of stupid or rough people