Why are Nafris obsessed with that brand?

Why are Nafris obsessed with that brand?

Attached: BMW_logo_(gray).svg.png (768x768, 59.26K)

I'm obessed with Porsche, does that make me an honorary nafri?

germoney=high quality

>black mans willy

>anglo's law

please continue buying our cars, brownbros

That was true 30 years ago but not so much nowadays

Perceived luxury for poor people unironically, Chrysler does the same thing here

funny that most of the russians are very similar to western european non-whites in terms of habits and life attitude. maybe we are actually black

Cute

Hwat

What about Cadillac?

I think it's the design actually, they look meaner than Audis or Mercedeses

Cadillac is unironically nice. Before the BMW purchase Rolls Royce used Cadillac transmissions because they considered them the best in the industry.

Attached: cd209e377a671a52e72cba77f6ee8017.jpg (1024x726, 118.44K)

wow, looks super comfy

I mean the current one like the Escalade and Cadillac made trannies?

Every cartel member has a Cadillac here

I wanted to buy an old one but now in the us they command the same amount as classic Mercedes of the same era. Do you find the same issue in Germany if you want per se a 80s beemer or Merc?

They are pretty good. I've seen ones with good mileage from '15 and below that run quite nicely the transmission shifts scarely fast for a car that size. I haven't driven a current year one yet unfortunately.

I guess most thirdies had either BMW/Mercedes as the option when buying expensive cars.
We had only those two before Jaguar, Audi, Porsche, Volvo, Lexus entered the market.

Browns here buy normal diesel models of the 3 series and 5 series, then put M badges on them and fake air intakes and larp as if they have a M3/M5.
One dude was revving his 320d E90 with all those fake larp badges and stuff at a car meet in town.
Someone called him on it, said it's not an M3 (clearly a diesel, might as well have been revving a 1990 city bus). He got extremely mad and drove off almost hitting a light pole.

>He got extremely mad and drove off almost hitting a light pole.
Many such cases.