Public Transportation in your country

No one can convince me that public transportation is a good thing when the lowest of the low are the ones who use it. Why should I stop using a car when taking a bus would add 2 hours to my daily commute

Attached: C1344191-49EF-40CD-8360-1745ABA7155A.png (871x613, 720.61K)

Maybe if it was better then more people would use it and not just 'the lowest of the low'

Attached: 1655905111514.webm (416x686, 2.44M)

if my aunty had balls, she'd be my uncle

I stopped using my bus in my city when they made it free, blacks would just sit in it and scream on the phone and do drugs. Finally convinced me to get a car

The only bad thing about it is the smell if the windows are closed. Like unwashed underwear and old people which come to think of it explains it in the first place.

True Sigma.

Dunno i use it, here's a pic i took a couple days ago

Attached: 197718025bc4f01a.jpg (2880x3840, 982.83K)

If babushka doesn't want memeflu she should have stayed at home.

I would take the bus if black people and druggies didn’t use it

Post your local trams

Attached: IMG_20220622_175630_560.jpg (1280x960, 173.72K)

A modern-day Diogenes

what episode of the wire is this?

USA always delivers

I use the train it's nice. Never had to deal with lowest of the low or anything like that. Worst thing happening is retard drivers getting hit by the train.

This shit happens everyday in NYC, people are just don’t care anymore. Cops won’t do anything lol

It's a part of her outfit, you pleb. She literally has a Goku drip pose.

classic ny niggas

Is US public transport as bad as people say? Why?
This doesn't happen in Brazil, Colombia or India, or many others

Building public transportation reduces traffic for car drivers though. It‘s also proven to stimulate the economy, reduce pollution, reduce traffic deaths, reduce noise, and things like busses and bike lanes are effectively much cheaper than highways.

So there’s no good reason not to invest in it.

Attached: 3439F4A7-C911-4B99-B9C4-760EB2B3CB45.jpg (750x517, 452.23K)

Nah only on the NYC subway. Never had crazy shit happen taking LIRR/Metro north or Amtrak. Heck even in Detroit taking the Q line I've never seen dumb darkie shit.

But if you made public transport better, the oil industry would lose money. And the oil industry controls the GOP so Republicans will never allow that to happen.

Actually NYC just elected a definitively pro-cop mayor whose major platform was “I put cops on the subway”.

Need David Attenborough to narrate this.

>No one can change my mind
then why even waste time posting about it at all?

Adams is genuinely hilarious.
>livestreaming on the street
>sees two people fighting in front of him
>thinks this is the time to show the power of the NYPD and calls the police
>police take 23 mins to arrive
God that shit was gold.