Why do people still wear masks in Japan like its march 2020?

Why do people still wear masks in Japan like its march 2020?
I came here recently on vacation and literally everybody is wearing masks outside? So whats wrong with these people? How can people be so brainwashed?

Attached: 1655897294736.jpg (660x468, 106.63K)

>like its march 2020?
You mean like it's summer 2012?
They've been wearing masks for over a decade as a fashion item. You should've educated yourself before going on a vacation there, uncultured swine

Asians are ugly and it helps them with coping

The government has made a statement saying that you don't need to wear one just walking around outside but it hasn't made any difference.
In newspaper interviews I've read, people are saying "once most people stop, I'll stop". Unfortunately everybody thinks like this, so we're going to be stuck with masks for the rest of eternity.

I can spot 6 girls fuckable in that img
Hummus hummuh

The entire Asia area's air is pretty polluted due to proximity to China, idk about Japan but we and Korea get the smokes and the news are always yelling about Le cancer death if we inhale it outside, so wearing mask has been made more than a habit at this point

>In newspaper interviews I've read, people are saying "once most people stop, I'll stop"
What a bunch of robot NPCs

No one wears ze mask except a tiny minority

Why are Asians incapable of thinking for themselves?

Are you of forgot we are in pandemic? Are you stupid?
Wearing mask is etiqquete and more sanitary than spitting, idiot

They have to hide their crooked """teeth"""

lol

Cry baby White dont wear mask that is why Europe and America is COVID capital of worlds, not Asia

Nah senpai the pandemic is over now that was two years ago fuck off with your overhyped flu

Oh no geriatrics and octogenarians who would've died from a strong gust of wind are getting killed by covid!

Albania literally doesn't give a fuck. They never implemented any measures. True chads if Europe.

>Nah senpai the pandemic is over now
imagine being of this stupid. You think if you ignore virus is gone away?

Attached: COVID.png (735x578, 40.89K)

you poor soul

You mean people are catching the flu?! Holy shit this can't be happening!! Are you telling me some old farts and fat faggots are dying from an already existing pathogenic?!! You are right we must close down everything, use your triple mask and dont you dare go outside user-kun you wouldnt want to kill your octageniarian boss!!!1!1!11

You are spitting and spreading virus around, very disgusting
This is why UK covid case is of very high, very low cultural standards

Attached: 33471780-0-image-a-27_1600763915726.jpg (1908x1146, 101.57K)

日兄弟,别费力气,没必要。外狗永远不会了解。算了大哥。

Attached: 1655901810969.png (745x597, 20.71K)

At this point it is bug-like behavior.
Two years I held back respecting mask mandates, even in scorching heat and humidity.
The weather is getting hot again, the government INSISTS in telling people to remove masks. Children are passing out during P.E. because they are told to keep their masks on, and when a teacher tells them to take it off, they decide to keep it on because they are embarrassed (!).
This is how ants work, Asian collective society at its peak.
On the other hand there's also girls and beta males that I bet are addicted to the self-stem protection it gives, and they don't want to take it off no matter what.
Me? I no longer use it outdoors, but in my office everyone wears it, and I have no fucking option but to endure it or face scrutiny.
This is the price you pay for Japanese safety and high moral standards.

Attached: 1630526359082.png (630x468, 49.54K)

Damn japanese people are something else good lord

Attached: 1651520968016.jpg (677x833, 100.16K)