Sri lankabros we got too cocky

Attached: 5DD04059-AD39-436F-8E1D-52ED3AE0872E.jpg (1640x1546, 1.12M)

wasn't sri lanka an asian tiger tech economy

another gorzillion Sinhalese are going to flood into india

Why will they leave a shitty country for another shitty one? I'm sure they will aim for Australia this time

Other than the language would you actually notice? Pic is of a woman from Sri Lanka

haha if india got too many Sri Lankans you could have a mix and call your country Sir Lanka

Attached: D54A9AAB-A6B7-48BB-AB29-3DBA811ABB08.jpg (599x900, 70.21K)

So it's a Mad Max style apocalypse after all?

Tamil not Sinhalese

Economy is collapsing

Sirs? Could this really happen?

Attached: images(113).jpg (224x225, 5.34K)

What does it mean when an economy collapses? I have no idea how economics works

In modern age it means people no longer believe or trust the fiat currency you’re printing and you have no gold reserves or anything to tie your currency to.

they literally cant purchase anything without foreign currencies (as the seller only accepts dollar or others widely use international currencies).
The problem is that their central bank runs out of dollars last week or so. Tho i heard that india, china and the IMF are going to bail them out (again).

They file for chapter 11 bankruptcy and their debt... jk its time for sri lankan genocide 2 electric boogaloo

Okay, thanks guys. Did they just take out loans that they can't pay back?

We warned them about the Chinese debt.

They have massive food, gas and electricity shortages
And most people can barely afford them anyway, entire families have to put money together just to avoid starving

in an oversimplified term:
yes

*be's blocking all the refugee boats*

India should start a special military operation in sri lanka and deny china another port in the Indian ocean

>Pakis and Bangladeshis are much better at managing their economies
grim

Most of their debt is held by Japan, you stupid Indian dog shit.

Attached: caca-de-perro.jpg (750x617, 106.34K)

China had little to do with it, it's their own fault

I really don't understand what's with Buddhists and the Organic farming. Sri Lanka forced organic farming and that reduced their agricultural output. Bhutan is also trying to force Organic farming.

i dont get why they are 'complaining' about an economic collapse when it's what they wanted

Attached: 1631858965638.png (857x323, 40.38K)

>Pakis
Yeah, about that...

Attached: paki economy.png (1848x1824, 2.21M)

Pakis do this every 4-5 years. I am certain they'll get out. It's the usual for them.

>kangladeshis , nepoolis, sh*thalese, pakis and afgoohnis HATE indians and india yet they come to us for gib me dat
IRONIC
just like Russia we have our own butt hurt belt

Then they should lease out another of their port but this time to Japan. Japan wanted some terminals in Colombo port for a long time.

What is this organic farming meme?

>Afghanis hate India
What? I thought they hated Pakistan

Why do Tamils and Sinhalese (?) hate each other?

>they fell for the western organic farming propaganda

Afghans don't hate India. Even the current Taliban regime there is trying to appeal our government to restore relations.

A butthurt belt is how you know you're a successful country. Good job, fellow Aryan.