Why do female latinx turn into bricks?

Why do female latinx turn into bricks?

Attached: CD25904B-521E-4BD3-AAF0-F26D18C622CB.jpg (1170x980, 646.33K)

polish w*Xmen do the same
you marry them and they start pigging it out
disgusting

meme pushed by projecting white roasties

The statement is wrong. The less spanish blood the more fat they end up. Latinxas that are almost 90% spanish are thin

My ex was something like 15/16 evropean and she's also bloating now at age 24.

Something about Asiatics that continued going east and bloatmaxxing
Both Polynesians and Amerindians blow up in size more than the average fatmerican

terrible diet, lack of exercising... genetics has a role but it's overstated, latinas with a european lifestyle don't bloat up

>latinas with a european lifestyle don't bloat up

That's a lie. I know some girls from high school which were from Columbia and Bolivia and lived their entire lives here in Germany. Just until now in their mid-20 they bloat up too. One of them was a literal 11/10 godess to me but now she lost all that spark and became fat.

>terrible diet, lack of exercising

yep, being fat or too skinny ages you

Attached: latina women age.jpg (720x859, 54.68K)

same with indian women, atleast polish women are hot in their 20s

They took the bloatpill

They drink Coca Cola and eat Fruitloops for breakfast. Fastest buyer's remorse is marrying one of these cows.

Attractive brown women are pump and dump only, you don’t want to permanently shit up your bloodline by marrying one

they have probably been eating really bad all this time

shitty body proportion

they are too lazy for keeping a decent shape

holy shit no way

>Both Polynesians and Amerindians blow up in size more than the average fatmerican
That's their bodies not being used to Western diets.

Oh no they really get fat like balloons. I had some female classmates in high school and they were all slim and somewhat sexy. After hs they become inflated like balloons. Idk why, maybe they eat like pigs under stress and also could be a fat diet not necessarily a bad one from eating trash food (well If it's bad it's bad no matter what you eat but I hope you got the point)

Polynesians have generally always been fatasses, it's genetics. The western diet just makes it much much worse.

i've spent time in latam, even though women are fatter than European women, you'll find many slim and hot looking milfs.
They aren't any different than American white women, they get fat because they eat terrible food, don't exercise...