I have a theory that women with big asses are more likely to have sons with large penises...

I have a theory that women with big asses are more likely to have sons with large penises. This is based on the fact that my mom had/has a big ass despite being thin and I have a big wee-wee. Aslo all of my friends who say they have big dicks have mom's with fatties(their moms aren't fat), whereas my friends who say that they have average or below average dicks all have mom's with average to pathetic asses, although some of them have big tits. In your country, do you think there is truth to this?

Attached: 170684-shiori-tsukada-has-a-big-butt_880x660.jpg (800x450, 48.67K)

My mum was a anorexic model and my dick is super small, might be something in it.

My bf has a 9 incher despite being 5'7" and his mom is an absolute milf. You might be right. She's your typical homophobic latina chud tho.

i think there may be truth to this

my mom is flat and my dick is extremely big, still it's anecdoctal.

Attached: old.png (1209x1142, 2.68M)

Nigga, I don't analyze my mom's ass or its size. That being said, I have an average size cock and my mom's butt is medium sized, so from my anecdotal experience, you may be onto something.

She might be not your Mom, user :c

Are you a guy? A Latina milf passing on huge dick genetics should have every right to be angry at her son wasting his blessed genetics on a guy. If you are a guy and you like big dicks you should probably realize that you've won the lottery, and deal with it

What is extremely big in cm? Does she have wide hips and/or big breasts?

dont know, i dont analyze momĀ“s ass, but pp is above average afaik (17/18cm)

cute

It's not really something that I've analyzed. One time I overheard my dad making a comment that all of my mom's weight went to her butt and since then I've been forced to realized that she has a big butt

Honestly I think that people with African ancestry are more likely to have big asses or big pps but a lot of dicklet racists fear this. I'm a racist with a big dick and I can accept this

Pardon my french but I would impregnate her

fetal exposure to testosterone in utero is what influences penis size. it's not because of big asses, retard.

Attached: 1585030832837.webm (640x800, 2.13M)

and what about your shoulders? are they wide?

how does a baby get testosterone while being in a woman?

this

i have very wide shoulders and my dick is small. what are you on about?

stress is one factor, diet another. obviously it's mostly down to genes.

Are.. Are you serious? Did you drop out of high school? Women have test aswell and men have estrogen, like even non trannoids.

It's not one of the major hormones that babies get during pregnancy but it does get some of it.

Sex, exercise, lifting, and diet (especially getting enough zinc and magnesium) all work to increase female testosterone levels.

I want to fuck your mother, user.

bait?

I want to fuck everyone's mother

small as in actually small or Any Forums small?

Yeah they're wide. I have kind of wide hips which I probably inherited from my mom but my shoulders and upper body mogs my lower body. Do you think theres a correlation between shoulders and dick size?

I have a theory that you only make shit threads
sage

just curious. my shoulders are slightly above average and same happened to benis. also my mom have wide hips

Did you really just post your own mother to 4chinz? Are you fucking sick in the head? I'm guessing you have an Oedipus complex as well huh...seek help.

No, basic biology you retard.