If you had to spend the rest of your life in one of these 4 overpopulated third world countries...

If you had to spend the rest of your life in one of these 4 overpopulated third world countries, which would you choose and why?

Attached: 3rd world.jpg (4096x4096, 805.4K)

Filipinas > Mexico > Egypt > India

Philippines

Because I love my country

Mexico because it’s cheap, they have good beer and guns, their food is slop but it’s tasty and their women are pretty

India
Nothing beats going out with my rape squad and do our thing

Mexico cause home.

fpbp
egypt would be the best one, but islam ruined it

probably mexico. the other countries are either too foreign to me or they're ugly. not saying mexicans aren't ugly, but they're significantly less ugly than the other ones

I'll prefer to stay here or emigrate to united states of immigrantica later

fuck off we're full

India.

>Paki dispoora making the same threads again

Mexico

Attached: puerto vallarta.jpg (1600x1066, 704.14K)

why does this murrimutt wants random countries to fight each-other?
what's his endgame?

no I'm coming for your job, fren

India > Mexico > Philippines > Egypt

>mutt making frens fight
nothing new, ignore this idiot, how was your day fren

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STAP TAKIN MY JEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Filipinas > India > Mexico > Egypt

youre mentally challenged for putting india at the first place and not putting mexico at the last place

Which of these countries likes Americans the most, or hates us the least?

Dont I already live in an overpopulated third world country?

>oh look, someone just asked where would someone prefer to live, let me interpretate this as an act of threatening
get therapy

not everyone's a paki

Honestly, I like all of you guys, but Any Forums has memed me into believing that all of Egypt is Cairo and therefore Mordor, so I put it last. I had to think about the order of the other three but I'm kind of a pooaboo so they win.

Attached: 1631824369665.jpg (2203x1817, 1.18M)

someone listened to moya by godspeed you black emperor