Why haven't *you* visited the Pacific Northwest?

Why haven't *you* visited the Pacific Northwest?

Attached: tall.jpg (1072x594, 288.08K)

because driving up I5 is boring and flights are too expensive right now

tree names?

redwoods

Unless you're an extreme nature lover, not really sure why you'd visit here. Especially if you have to fly from another cunt. There's not much else to it.

But muh hecking tall trees and nature and le animals!!!1!

I literally have family members living in BC

thanks

it's far away

Moved here from Minnesota a little less than two years ago. Best decision of my life so far. Such a beautiful state.

California is a much more practical place to visit redwood forests.

>state.
And by state I mean Washington

These are Douglas Firs

tasmania & new zealand are similar enough

From what I've seen Oregon is a pretty comfy place.

they are not, thats a redwood grove

>Washington was an improvement over Minnesota
Why didn't you just move out of Minneapolis?

Wrong. Douglas fir grove

I live in Seattle and I want to leave. I'm totally left wing so that part is cool but this town is just a fucking tech colony at this point. Bet it was rad in the 90s but it's a yuppie shithole now, with prices skyrocketing even faster than everywhere else.

I actually might this summer to see family in BC. Kinda also want to see washington too. Looks like a pretty state

I don't live in Seattle so I've managed to avoid most of the riff raff so far. I've never really liked living in Minnesota for a number of different reasons. Since talking a road trip to Washington as a kid, I promised myself that I'd live there someday. Once I had the means to leave, I did. Don't regret it. I didn't ever live in Minneapolis either, just a typical Midwestern suburban town.

Think of all the trees that would have been cut down to build that road just so this guy could take his instagram photo