America would unironically be a better country if Latinos replaced all the whites

America would unironically be a better country if Latinos replaced all the whites

Attached: DFF4A9CA-60E0-4AEB-9D02-B8EF60644B3E.jpg (1162x1012, 105.85K)

white people are the first thing that chicanx think about when they wake up. isn't that funny? to me, it is.

we need a latino nuclear superpower

All Latinos do is breed like rabbits and murder each others for drugs all day. They contribute nothing to society. Thanks but no thanks

>government falls apart like standard latinx country
>Cartels forces people to buy their dangerous laced drugs or drop nukes

You're an arab rat.

latinos in the us are rapidly evolving, their iqs are increasing, their educational attainment too, their income. they're becoming effective substitutes for dying whites. not to mention the near white-tier crime rates

>near white-tier crime rates
yeah sure, if you ignore the 40 million of them who got here illegally and are technically committing a crime every single time they receive pay.

Sex with Latino boys….

Latinos are pretty dumb academically
Indians/SEA/African migrants mog the shit out of them

Arabs have contributed more to mankind than Latinos ever can dream of

Well, just going by life expectancy. There would be a 5 year increase. So this would objectively be true.

Latinas HATE white boys

like finding new ways to bomb the shit out of buildings? muzzdog animals are in no position to talk down on anyone

That's not even a real crime though

it is, you just ignore it because you hate the fact that it makes your people look like criminals. you have a lot of pride and an extremely short temper which makes it very difficult for you people to admit when you're in the wrong.

problematic but can be solved with the immediate dishing out of citizenship to bolster the white population in the US, two birds with one stone

I agree. White people in this country are mentally ill

t. Asian

Is really talking down if I were stating facts? Also go back to Mexico

rewarding a crime is not a solution.

it was for wall street and the iraq war

They did.

did the average working class American benefit from that like the average working class Mexican border hopper benefits from illegal immigration?

It's jaywalking.

I'm half Swiss half Portuguese and Arabs have contributed way more than spics
Arabs pioneered the first inventions
>The First University
>Antikythera mechanism first computer
>pin hole camera.
Now Europeans and Anglo/Anglo Americans finished what Arabs started.
A French man creating the modern day camera, Nicephore Niepce. A Londoner creating the modern day computer, Alan Turing and many more
Point is, Arabs are much more beneficial to humanity than spics

Yeah, I could see how the last several decades that have seen everywhere get worse while the Latino population skyrockets would lead you to that conclusion.

You're right. Tough on crime. Let's do what Reagan did.

not even fucking close. breaking into another country and stealing a wage is among the most serious crimes you can commit. throws a society into complete turmoil, low income people can't find work and are forced into shitty retail and fast food companies. schools are overrun and overburdened with ESLs. traffic increases, not to mention drivers without licenses killing people left and right. gangs like MS-13 slip in, unnoticed until they leave someone's body lying in a shallow grave.

Thank you arabs.

>latinxers are given nword pass in america but Indians aren't
We suffer

i am just joshing with you brother

that's exactly the kind of horseshit that chicanx bring up, that the average American deserves to be replaced because of things that the fucking CIA did. they should try hacking into the CIA's database if they want to see what happens to Americans who try to find out what their government is doing.

only fact here is that your prophet is a pedophile, your "nation" is shit and you're going to die in a suicide bombing.
kys rat. only thing they're contributing is more crime in Europe

All Towelheads do is breed like rabbits and bomb each others for religion all day. They contribute nothing to society. Thanks but no thanks

you forget who is flooding the US with drugs, You'll never meet a more greedy person than a Mexican. They'll rob 5 year olds if they can get a couple extra pesos

>Arabs have contributed more to mankind than Latinos ever can dream of
By killing unitedstatians that is