Your cunt

>your cunt
>Do the most-watched tv news channel in your cunt also use wojaks to mock the ruling party?

turkey
yes

Attached: halk_tv_wojak.jpg (379x315, 27.88K)

isn't turkish media controlled by erdogan

no

there are opposition media, and according to most statistics, it's watched more than the MSM.

>/qa/ lost they said
>but /qa/ spirit lives on

Attached: calm.png (785x1000, 412.07K)

Is the second most powerful party in turkey more right wing than the current one? if so based

I think CHP is a generic western lib party at home with a more nationalist foreign policy. Most people want the immigrants out because there are fucking seven million of them or whatever it is, but the politicians and influencers who spend all day whining about syrians aren't even really welcome in the iyi party

>not soijaks
i suffer

Attached: soyballoon.gif (438x279, 1.36M)

Why do you use capital l but with a dot? Reminds me of my comics i drew in school, looks silly

We use both Iı and İi. They are different letters. For example
Sıkıcı=boring
Sikici=fucker/the one who fucks
Sıkıştım= I'm stuck
Sikiştim=I fucked

>government is religious right wing
>biggest oppositiob is secular right wing
Based af lmao

chp is pkk's party not ataturk's. if they gonna win they will lead us into civil war and they'll kick syrians to eu.

how is the pkk even allowed to be a legit party?

hes a retard zoomer

but the pkk is a borderline terrorist organization as far as i understand

>Is the second most powerful party in turkey more right wing than the current one? if so based

Attached: 1655834911556.png (768x719, 284.08K)

Holy NAS brimstone

i don't understand what point you are trying to make. you could try to use words instead of little drawings.

they have their own party called HDP. chp is full of pkk lovers as well.

sometimes i ge the feeling we have many pkk cucks here in germany. i often see it written with graffiti

>borderline
it's a terrorist organization, officially, it cant have a legit party, but HDP (extreme left natsoc kurd party) openly takes its "orders" about its policies from pkk; they admit it themselves. chp is not pkk's party, never was, and never will, it's against its raison d'être and will cause them to lose a lot of votes if they do so because the main body of chp is pretty nationalistic. chp is just playing it cool to topple erdogan, and that's it. Head of chp and many of its official members and higher-ups openly said hundreds of times that pkk is a terrorist organization. chp was against the "peace process" back in the early 2010s when akp was trying to legitimize pkk. people forget about this incident all the time lmao. of course, there are retards in chp who make stupid statements from time to time, such people exist in every political body anyways.

chp isn't even a leftist party, there are some social democrats in it, but if you ask me chp is a center-right party without a hardon for Islam basically. anyways I am out of this thread, I don't want to deal with retard turkish zoomers who spew buzz-words left and right without any historical knowledge.

thanks, i find this very interesting

chp always condemns turkey's operations against ypg aka offshot of pkk, they promise to start new talks with pkk. they hate bayraktar company with their guts and claim turkish drones kill innocent civilians.

>i don't understand what point you are trying to make. you could try to use words instead of little drawings.

Attached: 1655835836264.jpg (194x260, 7.25K)