Do ice cream trucks really exist in USA

do ice cream trucks really exist in USA

Attached: 1588180560560.png (349x307, 204.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qpoi2BqbxkY
youtube.com/watch?v=Iuf9r7P4muI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

milk trucks exist in russia

Attached: anastasiya-kvitko-1.png (483x595, 150.52K)

Does krocodil really exist in Russia ?

In some neighborhoods yes

yes, but i've noticed in recent years they're still driving around with their music playing at annoyingly late hours, close to 9pm on some nights.

Ice cream trucks used to be really common place in American neighborhoods but recently crime has elevated and ice cream trucks are often robbed for their creamy treats. And additionally delivery apps make it easy to order ice cream to your door, leaving little incentive for ice cream trucks to operate. What used to be a lively and respected profession, integral to American culture and tradition, employing thousands across the country, is now almost extinct.

nigger DO love a watermelon, ha HA haha

*stabs you with aids-infected needle*
oops!

Those are drug dealers

they're robbed for their money you dumb fuck, because you can only pay in cash.

they do here too

bruh even we have them
you guys are trad and anti-american for not having them, praise Z

Not anymore, no

no it disappeared in the 2000s, now it's all about salts, mephedrone

I haven't seen an ice cream truck in years. I used to see one frequently as a kid as well as shaved ice carts. I think doordash/uber eats killed that concept. There used to be a knife sharpener too (afilador) that would pass buy but I haven't seen that guy in at least a decade.

they exist here too, though i havent seen em in a while

Haven't seen them in years. You also don't see kids on the street as much as you used to. When I was young you would always see other kids on the street playing baseball or playing with their bikes. I use to roller skate with my friends. Fun times.
I wish I could go back, back to my pre internet naivete

Wait, you don't have an ice cream truck?
Damn. They are VERY common in Sweden.
This tune is ingrained in every single Swedes brain.

youtube.com/watch?v=qpoi2BqbxkY

Attached: Glassbilen.jpg (1200x2329, 1.28M)

there's no way you can get that kind of variety from delivery apps, the only ice cream option on mine is Baskin Robbins. people will take convenience over variety and they'll give you a god damned tip whilst they do it. you're not being arrogant if you ever find yourself thinking that you may be the only intelligent person on this forsaken rock.

My mom has one

youtube.com/watch?v=Iuf9r7P4muI

Attached: 1530284827638.gif (360x270, 1.13M)

>there's no way you can get that kind of variety from delivery apps
True. I love the ice cream truck. I'm a 30yo man but I run outside like a kid when I hear that tune kek.

Ice cream truck comes tomorrow right next to my commie block. I'm gonna buy a shitload of ice cream. It's better than what you get at the store desu

Yes so do tool trucks in industrial areas

>Ice cream truck comes tomorrow right next to my commie block
Same. Gonna buy two of their "summer boxes" with 12 different ice creams in each.

yes, heard one last week
but I don't live in an urban hellhole

I love these memes

Attached: 1655530862715.png (740x1024, 910.68K)