i need to fuck a flip hapa

Attached: asas.jpg (828x826, 441.41K)

Built for BBC

They make the most hapas
All their celebs are mixed they are desperate to look white

Looks latinx

I will marry one day a girl like that one

>ywn fuck a filipina

some flips already have a small amount of white dna so they end up looking like exotic whites sometimes rather thsn just straight up asian like most hapas

Attached: 1655227961182.jpg (3280x4928, 1.27M)

>All their celebs are mixed
Most of them are Sino-Filipino mixes though.

For me it's Liza Soberano

Attached: FTbRAyXUcAUJngJ.jpg (1440x1715, 326.08K)

stfu mutt, shes dated 4 white guys

every country has flip hafu celeb...wtf.

And now she's the latest coal burner in line. Your loss

Why won't they fuck us

:(

Her dad is literally Filipino.

I mean right here in our country. I can only manage to get myself one Filipino-Chinese, but most of the time it's just pure Austronesian brown Filipina. I am starting to think hapas have hatred towards their Filipino blood.

Flips tend to say some one is mixed with no real proof just based on looks. Would not be surprised if the same happens with celebs to some degree. Heck even the most austronesian mountain tribe looking bastard say they are part spanish, chines, and japanese. Viets do the same claiming hey are part french

Speak for yourself.

I am not a hapa. I am pure blood Ilocano who grew up in Manila. I just want to sex sex sex some hapas in BGC and Makati.

Isn't that what he was doing? Who else do you think he was talking about? Did you thought that was some sort of witty gotcha response?

imagine being an adult man and listening to music made for 7th grade girls

Because they already have trace to significant amounts of Caucasian DNA. Is in any surprise? For me Caucasian and part Caucasian women mog all other races.
>>I am starting to think hapas have hatred towards their Filipino blood.
>hates own Filipino blood
Yeah, speak for yourself bud

I hate seeing all these celebrity 5-6 years younger become successful so much